Know the difference between a bubble and a locator graph? Got heaps of data you don’t know what to do with? In this course, Cheryl Graham explains all the nuances of data-driven design. Using Adobe Illustrator, Cheryl guides designers through the process of creating useful information graphics. Grab your data and get started! You’ll learn:
- An introduction to graphs and displaying data.
- When to use which graph technique.
- Breaking down data into a useful presentation.
- Tackling practical issues like color, text, and shapes.
- How to avoid the common pitfalls for each graph type.
- Importing and exporting issues between data programs and Adobe Illustrator.
- Creating maps, timelines, and much more!