2019 has been an amazing year! We've been going from strength to strength, with even more exciting projects and content on the way. Let's look at what we did in 2019:
- We've been focusing a lot behind the scenes on content you've been requesting and searching for. As you may have noticed, we've been focusing a lot more on some basic education skills for Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- We've been updating a lot of our popular content from back in the day which is still relevant for you.
- We've been creating a lot more video content for our Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel, including a large amount of Design & Illustration content! You seem to be loving this, as we now have over 150,000 subscribers there!
- We're still paying you to translate our content... in fact, we've hit over 40,000 translations! Want to join in? Why not consider joining our Translation Team.
- We're making more of our video courses free to view! Check them out over on our courses page.
50 Best Design & Illustration Tutorials & Articles of 2019!
Here are the best design and illustration tutorials and articles in 2019 from Envato Tuts+:
- Photo EffectsAdd Dramatic Rain to a Photo in PhotoshopTony Aube
- ComicsCartoon Fundamentals: How to Draw the Female FormMonika Zagrobelna
- Layer StylesHow to Apply Outer Glow to Layer Styles in PhotoshopJohn Shaver
- Text EffectsHow to Create a Cartoon Gradient Text Effect in Adobe PhotoshopPavlo Manachyn
- Text EffectsHow to Create a Cartoon Text Effect in Adobe PhotoshopJan Stverak
- Text EffectsHow to Create a Clean, Glossy Plastic Text Effect in Adobe PhotoshopRose
- Text EffectsHow to Create a Colorful Explosion Text Effect in Adobe PhotoshopRose
- Adobe PhotoshopHow to Create a Cool Glitch Photo Effect in Adobe PhotoshopMelody Nieves
- Photo EffectsHow to Create a Graffiti Effect in Adobe PhotoshopJohn Negoita
- DesigningHow to Create a Professional Magazine LayoutOtto Coster
- Adobe PhotoshopHow to Create a Realistic Embroidery Text Effect in Adobe PhotoshopJohn Negoita
- Text EffectsHow to Create a Realistic Neon Light Text Effect in Adobe PhotoshopRose
- Photo EffectsHow to Create a Rubber Stamp Effect in Adobe PhotoshopJohn Negoita
- Adobe InDesignHow to Create a Simple Magazine Template in Adobe InDesignGrace Fussell
- Text EffectsHow to Create a Stylized Chalk Text Effect in Adobe PhotoshopRose
- Adobe InDesignHow to Create a Tasty, Trendy Menu Card in Adobe InDesignGrace Fussell
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Create a Vintage Photo Filter With Photoshop in 60 SecondsMelody Nieves
- Text EffectsHow to Create a Western Text Effect in Adobe IllustratorAndrei Marius
- Social MediaHow to Create a YouTube Banner in Adobe PhotoshopHector Heredia
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Create an Ashes & Embers Dispersion Action in Adobe PhotoshopIndranil Saha
- eBooksHow to Create an eBook in Adobe InDesignGrace Fussell
- How to Create an Instagram Story Cover: Photoshop in 60 SecondsMelody Nieves
- Text EffectsHow to Create an Isometric Text Effect in Adobe IllustratorAndrei Marius
- BrushesHow to Create and Customize Procreate BrushesDaisy Ein
- Layer MasksHow to Create and Use Luminosity Masks in Adobe PhotoshopKirk Nelson
- ComicsHow to Create Halftone Effects in Adobe IllustratorSara Berntsson
- Print DesignHow to Create Layouts for a Fashion Magazine in Adobe InDesignGrace Fussell
- Photoshop EffectsHow to Create VHS Glitch Art in Adobe PhotoshopIvan Gromov
- BrandingHow to Create Your Own Brand GuidelinesGrace Fussell
- FontsHow to Create Your Own FontYulia Sokolova
- DrawingHow to Draw a Dragon Step by StepMonika Zagrobelna
- AnimalsHow to Draw a Roaring Lion Step by StepMonika Zagrobelna
- DrawingHow to Draw a RoseMonika Zagrobelna
- Fan ArtHow to Draw PokémonMonika Zagrobelna
- Packaging DesignHow to Get Started With Product Packaging DesignGrace Fussell
- Product MockupHow to Insert a Photo Into a Product Mock-Up in Adobe PhotoshopKirk Nelson
- Text EffectsHow to Make a 3D Text Effect in PhotoshopMonika Zagrobelna
- BrochureHow to Make a BrochureGrace Fussell
- Illustrator BrushesHow to Make a Watercolor Brush in Adobe IllustratorAndrei Stefan
- Adobe Illustrator10 Essential Tips & Tools All Adobe Illustrator Beginners Should LearnSharon Archer-Thomas
- Packaging Design10 Top Tips for Designing Awesome Packaging and LabelsGrace Fussell
- Logo DesignTypography in Action: Design Simple & Effective Type LogosGrace Fussell
- Text EffectsQuick Tip: How to Create a Metallic Text Effect Using Layer Styles in PhotoshopEnrique Eliçabe
- Photo ManipulationMake a Trendy Double Exposure Effect in Adobe PhotoshopYulia Sokolova
- Illustrator BrushesHow to Make, Use, and Manipulate a Calligraphic Brush in Adobe IllustratorMary Winkler
- Text EffectsUse a Pattern Rope Brush to Create a Rope Text Effect in IllustratorAndrei Marius
- Layer StylesHow to Use Drop Shadows in PhotoshopJohn Shaver
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Make Watercolor Effects in Photoshop Quickly With ActionsMarko Kožokar
- Affinity PhotoTransitioning From Adobe Photoshop to Affinity PhotoAbbey Esparza
- IsometricQuick Tip: How to Create an Isometric Grid in Less Than 2 Minutes!Iulius Curt
Happy New Year and All the Best for 2020!
Thanks for being part of our community and checking out our content. We've enjoyed interacting with you here and over on our social media channels. We can't wait to share with you all the awesome content we've got planned for 2020.
Until then, on behalf of the team at Envato Tuts+, I wish you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2020!
Want to go back in time? Here are the previous years' roundups:
- RoundupsThe Top 25 Vector Tutorials on Tuts+ in 2013Sharon Archer-Thomas
- Adobe PhotoshopThe Top 40 Design & Illustration Posts of 2014Sharon Archer-Thomas
- InspirationThe Top 40 Design & Illustration Posts of 2015Sharon Archer-Thomas
- InspirationThe 50 Best Design Tutorials & Articles of 2016Sharon Archer-Thomas
- Inspiration50 Most Awesome Design & Illustration Tutorials & Articles of 2017!Sharon Archer-Thomas
- Adobe Photoshop50 Best Design and Illustration Tutorials & Articles of 2018!Sharon Archer-Thomas
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post