Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Cozy Winter Character in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Fear of the Dark Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Flat Design Wall Shelves Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
- Flat DesignHow to Create a Flat Design Wall Shelves Illustration in Adobe IllustratorHector Heredia
How to Create a Trio of Succulents in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create Flat Profession Avatars in Adobe Illustrator
How to Use Gradient Mesh to Create Strawberries in a Milk Splash in Adobe Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Use Gradient Mesh to Create Strawberries in a Milk Splash in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
How to Create a Side View Surfing Van in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Polar Bear Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Tunisian-Inspired Motif in Adobe Illustrator
Create a Colouring Book Style Illustration of Dorothy Gale in Adobe Illustrator
- Colouring BookCreate a Colouring Book Style Illustration of Dorothy Gale in Adobe IllustratorSharon Milne
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
Make a Trendy Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Crime Encounter Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Metallic 3D Spiky Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create Vexel Art in Adobe Photoshop With an Action
How to Create a Rubber Stamp Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Romantic Rose Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Retro 90s Grunge Photo Effect in Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
How to Create a Vintage Botanical Flyer in Adobe InDesign
How to Draw a Rose
How to Create a Winter Sale Flyer in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Win $250 in Envato Market Credits!
Jump over to the Envato community forums to show off your creation from one of the many Tuts+ tutorials. Read more about it over here.