In the following tutorial, you will learn how to unstack artwork in Procreate. This is a really useful technique for any project, as it will help you to organize your artwork according to your needs.
What You'll Learn in This Tutorial
- How to unstack in Procreate
How to Unstack in Procreate
Tap and hold to select the artwork that you wish to unstack in Procreate.
Here's where you can find the cute animal drawing that I used to exemplify how to unstack in Procreate.
Keep holding to make sure that your artwork remains selected. If you wish to add other items to your selection, simply tap them using another finger.
Once you're done selecting the artwork that you wish to unstack, you have two alternatives.
You can either tap the name of the stack or you can drag your selected artwork above the name of the stack. This will get you to the main artwork gallery.
Drag your selected artwork where you would like to add it, and then lift your finger.
That's it. Now you know how to unstack artwork in Procreate.
Congratulations! You're Done!
Now that you know to unstack in Procreate, feel free to use these techniques in your future projects.
You can find some great sources of inspiration at Envato Elements, with interesting solutions to improve your design portfolio.
Want to Learn More?
We have loads of tutorials on Envato Tuts+, from beginner to intermediate level. Take a look!
- How to Make Straight Lines in ProcreateGonzalo Angulo13 Jul 2022
- How to Do Symmetry in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko21 Oct 2022
- How to Create Texture With Pencil Brushes in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko24 Jul 2022
- How to Make a Stamp Brush in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko05 Aug 2022
- How to Change the Opacity of a Layer in ProcreateGonzalo Angulo22 Jul 2022
- How to Animate in ProcreateAkanksha Rawat21 Mar 2022
- How to Use Chalk Brushes in ProcreateLauren's Scribbles22 Apr 2022
- How to Make Digital Washi Tape in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko12 Aug 2022
- How to Paint Watercolor in ProcreateMaria Dimova03 Jul 2022
- How to Make a Tree Brush in ProcreateLauren's Scribbles27 Jul 2022