If you want to create a mockup, but you don't want to use Photoshop, in this tutorial I'll show you how to make a mockup without Photoshop in just five easy steps. I'm going to use an iPhone mockup as an example, but this method can be used for many other products, too.
Need help deciding what look to go for? Check out our list of the best iPhone mockup templates:
Follow along with us over on our Envato Tuts+ YouTube Channel:
How to Make a Mockup in 5 Easy Steps
Go to Placeit.net and navigate to the Mockups tab. Select the type of product you're interested in.
Click Upload Screenshot and select the image you want to place on the product. I used this image.
Resize and crop the image to fit the format that the product requires. Here I'm adjusting my image to the dimensions of an iPhone screen. When you're done, click Crop.
Give the site a moment to upload your design to all the mockups available. Then scroll through them to pick the one that you like the most.
Once you've made your choice, you can make some minor adjustments to your mockup. For example, here you can change the color of the background. But if you're happy with how it looks, just click Download to purchase your design without a watermark.
Now you know how to create a mockup in just five steps. If you're interested in creating mockups in general, you may be also interested in these tutorials:
- Product MockupWhat Is a Mockup?Andrei Stefan
- BrandingNew Course: Creating Product Mockups With Adobe Photoshop and IllustratorAndrew Blackman
- Product MockupHow to Create a Gold Foil Logo Mockup in Adobe PhotoshopTom Piccarreda
- Product MockupHow to Create a Wood Engraved Logo Mockup in Adobe PhotoshopTom Piccarreda
- Product MockupHow to Create a Leather Stamp Logo Mockup in Adobe PhotoshopTom Piccarreda