In the following tutorial, you will learn how to edit text in Procreate on iPad using the text settings panel.
What You'll Learn in This Tutorial
- How to change text in Procreate
- How to edit text in Procreate on iPad
How to Edit Text in Procreate
If you're using a stylus pen, tap your text to select it and then tap the Aa button to open the text settings panel.
When you're not using a stylus pen and you tap on the text, you will get a larger keyboard. Pressing the Aa button from the top-right corner will open the text settings panel.
Use this panel to choose the settings for text that you're about to add or to adjust the existing text in Procreate.
Here are some other methods that you can use to access the text settings panel.
Double-tap a word from your text to select it, and then you can tap the font name to open the text settings panel. In this case, the changes that you make in the text settings panel will only influence the selected text in Procreate.
Open the Layers panel and select your text. Tap the text one more time, and then tap the Edit Text command to open the text settings panel, and you're free to edit text on Procreate.
Congratulations! You're Done!
Now that you know how to edit text on Procreate, feel free to use these techniques in your future projects.
You can find some great sources of inspiration at Envato Elements, with interesting solutions to improve your design portfolio.
Want to Learn More?
We have loads of tutorials on Envato Tuts+, from beginner to intermediate level. Take a look!
- How to Make Straight Lines in ProcreateGonzalo Angulo13 Jul 2022
- How to Do Symmetry in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko21 Oct 2022
- How to Create Texture With Pencil Brushes in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko24 Jul 2022
- How to Make a Stamp Brush in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko05 Aug 2022
- How to Change the Opacity of a Layer in ProcreateGonzalo Angulo22 Jul 2022
- How to Animate in ProcreateAkanksha Rawat21 Mar 2022
- How to Use Chalk Brushes in ProcreateLauren's Scribbles22 Apr 2022
- How to Make Digital Washi Tape in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko12 Aug 2022
- How to Paint Watercolor in ProcreateMaria Dimova03 Jul 2022
- How to Make a Tree Brush in ProcreateLauren's Scribbles27 Jul 2022