In the following tutorial, you'll learn how to add text in Procreate. First, you'll learn about adding text to Procreate, and then we'll cover how to type in Procreate.
What You'll Learn in This Procreate Tutorial
- How to write text in Procreate
- How to type in Procreate
- How to add text in Procreate
1. How to Add Text in Procreate
Adding text in Procreate is pretty simple. Just tap that wrench button, make sure that you're in the Add category, and then tap the Add Text button.
2. How to Write Text in Procreate
If you're using a stylus pen, you can scribble over the existing text to erase it, and then write your own.
3. How to Type in Procreate
Tap that keyboard button to open the small keyboard and use it to add text to Procreate.
To get access to the larger keyboard, you need to tap that Aa button to open the text settings, and then tap the keyboard button in the top-left corner.
Congratulations! You're Done!
Now that you're familiar with adding text in Procreate, feel free to use these techniques in your future projects.
You can find some great sources of inspiration at Envato Elements, with interesting solutions to improve your design portfolio.
Want to Learn More?
We have loads of tutorials on Envato Tuts+, from beginner to intermediate level. Take a look!
- How to Make Straight Lines in ProcreateGonzalo Angulo13 Jul 2022
- How to Do Symmetry in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko21 Oct 2022
- How to Create Texture With Pencil Brushes in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko24 Jul 2022
- How to Make a Stamp Brush in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko05 Aug 2022
- How to Change the Opacity of a Layer in ProcreateGonzalo Angulo22 Jul 2022
- How to Animate in ProcreateAkanksha Rawat21 Mar 2022
- How to Use Chalk Brushes in ProcreateLauren's Scribbles22 Apr 2022
- How to Make Digital Washi Tape in ProcreateNataliya Dolotko12 Aug 2022
- How to Paint Watercolor in ProcreateMaria Dimova03 Jul 2022
- How to Make a Tree Brush in ProcreateLauren's Scribbles27 Jul 2022