In this Coffee Break Course, you'll learn how to draw shapes with loose, natural gestures that transform into perfect geometric shapes by using Adobe Illustrator's Shaper Tool. The Shaper Tool also allows you to combine, delete, fill and transform basic shapes to create complex shapes that stay fully editable. This is a very handy new tool to learn, so let's get started!
Watch the other Coffee Break Courses in the series:
- How to Use the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Use the Curvature Tool in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Use Live Shapes in Illustrator
- How to Work With Dynamic Symbols in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Organize Artwork With Layers and Artboards in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Use the Touch Type Tool in Adobe Illustrator