In this Coffee Break Course, illustrator Simona Pfreundner will show you how to use the Touch Type Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC. The Touch Type Tool can manipulate the individual characters in type as if they were separate objects. This makes this tool extremely useful as you don't have to worry about making stylistic changes to your type that make it hard to change later on.
Watch the other Coffee Break Courses in the series:
- How to Use the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Use the Curvature Tool in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Use the Shaper Tool in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Use Live Shapes in Illustrator
- How to Work With Dynamic Symbols in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Organize Artwork With Layers and Artboards in Adobe Illustrator