What are Photoshop Actions? Why should you use them and how? This 60-second video will show you why Photoshop Actions should be an important part of your workflow.
Photoshop Actions are some of the hottest selling items available on Envato Market. These actions provide an easy way to create a complex graphic effect with any image in a matter of moments. They often include built-in controls to enable you to customize the appearance of the final effects. In this quick video we explore how to install and use the popular Fracture Photoshop Action.
What Is a Photoshop Action?
In Photoshop, actions allow for the recording and playback of a series of steps. So you can quickly apply a recorded effect without having to reproduce those steps manually. This can be a huge time-saving device as you can identify repetitive tasks in your workflow and record these steps as a custom action.
Then that action can quickly be played back at just the press of a button. Photoshop actions have huge potential as they can be used to create very complex and intricate effects quickly and easily.
Photoshop Action Tutorials
Want to know more about Photoshop Actions? Consider these links to learn more about this powerful feature.
- Photoshop ActionsGetting Started With Photoshop ActionsHarry Guinness
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Use Droplets in Your Photography WorkflowHarry Guinness
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Speed Up Your Adobe Photoshop Workflow With Custom Built ActionsHarry Guinness
- Adobe PhotoshopHow to Create a Colorful Clone Effect Action in Adobe PhotoshopKirk Nelson
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Create a 3D Golden Cinematic Text Action in Adobe PhotoshopJan Stverak
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Create a Dark Photo Effect Action for Beginners in Adobe PhotoshopMarko Kožokar
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Install an Adobe Photoshop ActionKirk Nelson
- Adobe PhotoshopNew Course: Building Your Own Actions in Adobe PhotoshopAndrew Blackman