Photoshop Actions are some of the hottest selling items available on Envato Market. These actions provide an easy way to create a complex graphic effect with any image in a matter of moments. They often include built-in controls to enable you to customize the appearance of the final effects. In this quick video we explore how to install and use the popular Fracture Photoshop Action.
What Is a Photoshop Action?
In Photoshop, actions allow for the recording and playback of a series of steps. So you can quickly apply a recorded effect without having to reproduce those steps manually. This can be a huge time-saving device as you can identify repetitive tasks in your workflow and record these steps as a custom action.
Then that action can quickly be played back at just the press of a button. Photoshop actions have huge potential as they can be used to create very complex and intricate effects quickly and easily.
A Bit More Detail
Want to know more about Photoshop Actions? Consider these links to learn more about this powerful feature.
- Photoshop ActionsGetting Started With Photoshop ActionsHarry Guinness
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Use Droplets in Your Photography WorkflowHarry Guinness
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Speed Up Your Adobe Photoshop Workflow With Custom Built ActionsHarry Guinness
- Adobe PhotoshopHow to Create a Colorful Clone Effect Action in Adobe PhotoshopKirk Nelson
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Create a 3D Golden Cinematic Text Action in Adobe PhotoshopJan Stverak
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Create a Dark Photo Effect Action for Beginners in Adobe PhotoshopMarko Kožokar
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Install an Adobe Photoshop ActionKirk Nelson
- Adobe PhotoshopNew Course: Building Your Own Actions in Adobe PhotoshopAndrew Blackman