Photoshop actions capture all of the steps needed to transform a file and let you apply them with just one click. In this roundup, I've scoured the web for 100 of the best free Photoshop actions for your ease of use. We'll also take a look at our best premium PSD actions and add-ons.
Don't have time to sift through and test the 100 free Photoshop actions in this tutorial? Need professional-quality results? No problem. Try out some of the actions below from Envato Elements, an all-you-can-download service for creatives that includes hundreds of top-quality presets and actions in Photoshop.
Premium Photoshop Actions for Photos
1. Double Exposure Photoshop Action (ATN)
Just as the name suggests, this action allows you to quickly introduce double-exposure effects to your photos. With a new multilingual update, this continues to be one of the top custom Photoshop actions on Envato Elements.
2. Cosmic Photoshop Action (ATN)
This stunning action brings fiery sparks to an image. Cosmic is one of the coolest Adobe Photoshop actions to download. Perfect for action shots in need of excitement!
3. Winter Photoshop Actions (ABR, ATN)
Seeking hot results from frozen scenes? Try out these actions in Photoshop. This special action pack will get you started: rain, snow, or shine, there’s an effect for every condition.
4. CineStock Adobe Photoshop Actions (ATN)
Trying to capture the look and feel of your favorite film? Cinema effects are unmatched for their distinctive quality. And now you can bring them to your own work with this pack of 18 Photoshop actions to download.
Along the same lines (pun definitely intended), this stylish action transforms your images into a mass of squiggly lines. It's a quick and visually arresting Photoshop photo effect.
To highlight certain areas and grab people’s attention, selective colorization is the perfect technique. This is one of the best Adobe Photoshop actions for that job. It takes the guesswork out of colorizing and enables maximum customization with minimal effort required!
7. Watercolor Photoshop Action (ABR, ATN)
Great with photography but not so good at painting? Take the easy way out and transform your photos into beautiful watercolors with this action.
Capturing the big day is all about timing and post-processing. The first is on you; the second can be left to this action-based wedding photography toolbox. Preserve the special day forever with adjustments for any wedding scene with actions like this in Photoshop.
9. Pinhole Photography PS Actions (ATN)
Pinhole is a cool (but slow) analog photography technique. These custom Photoshop actions let you emulate its unique effect on any image you choose.
100 Free Photoshop Photo Effects & PSD Actions
- Dots Shooter Photoshop Action: Transform your art with this action in Photoshop! It creates both a static image and an animation.
- Double Exposure Photoshop Action: Here's another cool choice if you need free actions for Photoshop. It creates a unique double exposure effect that looks nice when used on portraits.
- Nightmare Photoshop Action: Instantly give any photo a dark and moody vibe with this ominous Photoshop action for free download.
- Summer Haze: Relive the glory days of summer with this sunny, lens-flare-driven summer action.
- HDR Action: While HDR is an incredible exposure-blending technique, it tends to remove contrast. Fix it instantly with this easy action.
- Photoshop Sunlight and Sundown Action: Add the gorgeous look of warm sunlight to your photos. Or turn down the sun for a cool effect.
- Night to Twilight: Ever missed golden hour and found yourself shooting in near darkness? With this action, it’s never too late to turn a dark and gloomy shot into a vibrant twilight masterpiece.
- Purple Contrast: Wash vibrant colors away and give your photos a downcast, apocalyptic look on the spot. Purple Contrast is one of the best free Photoshop actions.
- Bella: If you've been looking for chic Photoshop actions for free download, try Bella. You can give your portraits a hip, indie vibe with the pink-hued effect.
- Wedding Enhancers Kit: Shoot weddings by trade? Then try one of the best free Photoshop effects for the big day. This one-stop action and effect pack contains all of the most common adjustments needed to make the happy couple say “Wow!”
- Color 024: The aged look of sun-bleached Polaroids has become a retro aspiration. Give this special look to any photo with just a click with one of the top free Photoshop actions.
- 2-Strip Technicolor: 2-strip technicolor, a film variety from the ’30s, gives images from that period their unique and timeless look. Preserve your own photos with the same effect here thanks to this Photoshop action for free download.
- Light Leaks: Light leaks make highlights pop and true colors shine through, and you’ll unlock them with one of the great free actions for Photoshop effects.
- Polaroid Generator V3: The Polaroid might’ve fallen from favor back in the nineties, but you can still unlock the magic and apply it to any photo instantly. Try out the nostalgic look with one of the best free Photoshop actions.
- Old Photo: Bring the retro vibe to any image with this color-and-contrast boosting, fade-adding Photoshop effect. Not many free Photoshop actions can get this look right.
- Color Pop: The best of us sometimes review our images and find them to be dull and lifeless. No reason to scrap them: free Photoshop effect actions like Color Pop bring out the hidden color and turn dull into bright!
- Matte: Here's a great option if you've been looking for Photoshop actions for free download with a matte touch.
- Deep Matte: If you’re going for a deep, aggressive matte effect, look no more. This is one of the best free Photoshop actions to deliver a haunting Victorian look to your photos.
- Vibrant Film: Not shooting film? No problem. No one will know the difference when you’ve brought this vibrant film action to your best work. It's one of those free Adobe Photoshop actions that blends in seamlessly with your project.
- Intensity: Perfect for marketing or advertising shots that have to pop, Intensity pulls up color and highlights to add stunning brightness to your pitch. It's one of many fun free actions for Photoshop online.
- Copper Photoshop Actions: A coppery, metallic cast gives images a surreal and otherworldly cast. Make these free Photoshop actions yours here.
- Lomo Action: Lomography is a hip, quirky faux-retro photographic style: and you can capture its spirit in any Photoshop photo by applying this Lomo action.
- Instant Hipster: This free Photoshop actions download pack is like Instagram for professionals. You’ll find ten retro custom Photoshop actions that bring the popular social filters to your photos.
- Glory Days: Looking for a low-frills, easy-to-use retro effect? Glory Days does the trick. Make any look-back a throwback in just a click. It's a nice choice from the available free actions in Photoshop.
- Vintage Wedding Photoshop Actions: Relive timeless moments retro-style with these custom-tailored wedding Adobe Photoshop actions.
- Sunset: Sunset photography is all about being at the right place at the right time. But suppose you were close, but not quite there? Fill in the gaps with this action, designed to turn an average sunset shot into something spectacular.
- Creamy Photoshop Actions: A soft, creamy cast is welcome for abstract and landscape shots alike. It’s an easy way to create a summery, warm look to bring your audience right into the scene.
- Weather Photoshop Action: Capture the beauty of the weather with this Photoshop action. Add various climate effects like snow and more to your landscape photography. It's a great alternative if you want a Photoshop autumn action.
- Marshmallow: Marshmallow is a portrait effect that softens edges and warms light. It’ll also pull up the contrast, making your subject pop and fade the background into the shadows.
- Bold Black and White: For all the talk about colors and light, some scenes are best suited to the timeless elegance of black and white. There’s an art to even grayscale work, though: but you can avoid it by applying the bold black-and-white action.
- Spoon Graphics Action: Get 14 actions for the price of…. none? Indeed you can, with this high-quality creative bundle best suited to fashion and portrait work. These are free Photoshop actions worth checking out
- Mini Fusion: This action is built around color conversions. You can manipulate the various color profiles in your image to find the mix that works best. Exposure and tint sliders give you even more control.
- Faux HDR: HDR photography exploded onto the scene when it arrived on smartphones. But it’s valuable for professional work too. This action brings HDR vibrance to any photo.
- Vector Pop Art Photoshop Action: Transform your subjects into cool vector pop art with this one-click action. Use this free Photoshop action's effects on portraits, objects, or pets!
- Ice Photoshop Action: Make a subject stand out from its background, bolding its colors and fading its surroundings. This is a hallmark of good portrait photography, and there’s no need to get there with a ton of adjustments. This action does the trick.
- Cinema Action: Plot, dialogue, score, and look: the last is often what makes a movie memorable to us. Give your photos a distinct cinematic cast with this free action.
- Photoshop Autumn Action: Pumpkin spice and harvest time: some call it the most wonderful time of the year for nature photography. Capture the warm tones and cool air with this Photoshop autumn action.
- Desert Dust: Dream beneath the desert skies (or at least through your photos) with this dusty, shimmering action. The look works for a number of creative projects. Try it if you're after interesting free actions for Photoshop.
- Warm Cider Action: Ideal for holiday cards or family portraits, Warm Cider brings a soft, warm haze to portraits. Even in harsh lighting conditions like snow, this effect softens the bright spots and delivers a warm, golden glow.
- Vintage Red: Suited for senior pictures and ideal for cosplay photography, Vintage Red pulls out red tones for a vibrant reddish-gold cast. Use it if you're after custom Photoshop actions available for free download.
- Tension: For all the talk about soft, warm photos, sometimes you need a cold and detached feel. Intensify provides just that. It introduces a sharp, cold distance perfect for shots of the world’s cold and lonely places.
- Winter Breeze: Capture forever the raw, sharp edges of a winter day with Winter Breeze, a chilly action sure to warm up your audience. There are few free actions for Photoshop with this look.
- Soft Pastel Actions: You’ll feel spring in the air any time you use this soft pastel pack. It’s especially great for floral or wedding photography. Enjoy the level of control you get with these actions. This pack is a great alternative to presets for Photoshop.
- XXEP Fantasy Photoshop Action: Fantasy effects are known for their lens-flared warmth. Deliver this to your work with this fantasy-genre inspired Photoshop action's free download.
- Golden Cashmere: Distinctive among its peers, Golden Cashmere is a unique landscape softener. The end result is a compelling hybrid of Polaroid fade and retro filter. If you have a limited budget, this is one of the free actions in Photoshop to get.
- Snowy Dreams: Some of the best family portraits are made in the snow. But they’re hard to get; snow reflects the sun and can bleach your treasured snapshots. Have no fear… frost is no match for Snowy Dreams, which warms up icy photos into something magical.
- Long Shadow Generator: Ever wanted to make long shadow effects fast? Check out this quick Photoshop action that generates a trendy long shadow effect for text and logos.
- Pure B&W Action: Looking for an equal transformation from color to grayscale without touching 20 other adjustments? Here’s your action. Color will be washed away, but highlights, exposure, and contrast will be neatly preserved.
- Golden Hour: That magic time between day and dark. But you might miss it. Fudge a bit and bring its vibrance to images shot at any time of day.
- Paint With Light: A walk in the woods; sunlight filtering down between the trees. Easy to see, impossible to forget, and hard to capture with your lens. Add it back later with this free action.
- Glorious Light: Bring a warm glow to flat portraits with Glorious Light. Glare is softened, and golden colors pop to build something incredible. This action gives you control over how you edit your photo, which makes it a nice example of free Photoshop presets.
- Washed Matte: Matte images are color-flattened and well-suited for portraits. If you’re looking to wash out even more color, then you'll like Washed Matte. It's one of the great choices for free Photoshop presets.
- Soft Velvet Matte Actions: Soft Velvet gives the matte adjustment an extra haze layer for an indie, retro feel. It also includes a black-and-white adjustment for an extra level of change.
- Vintage Matte: Matte isn’t just for portraits. It can give a new look to your landscape work as well. This action, designed for nature, delivers a 70s-style flat feeling to wide open spaces.
- Light Leak: To film photographers, a light leak might be a bug. But to many creative photographers, it’s a feature. Bring it to your own photos with Light Leak. You’ll have the ability to tweak the leak’s position however you want.
- Faded Action: Classic cars and cobblestone streets: drift back in time and bring your photos with you. As this action is applied to layers instead of the whole photo, editing is more fine-tuned than with many free presets for Photoshop.
- Misty Blue: A blue hue is cool, yet intimate. Perfect for shots in the studio or the seashore, it’s now easily added to your photography with the Misty Blue custom Photoshop action's effects.
- Old Film: Film-photography purists like old film for the distinctive fade it provides. The easy way to capture it is with a Photoshop action that delivers the same result in just a few clicks. And congrats: you’ve just found it.
- Walden: The Walden action shares its name with a popular Instagram preset. It’s a grungy, gritty look beloved the world over. And now it’s yours to apply to your own images.
- Silver B&W Action: Think it’s impossible to make color adjustments in a black-and-white image? Think again. This action pulls out silver tones for a bright, metallic look.
- Sunlight: Here comes the sun, and it’ll look even better when you maximize its vibrancy with the Sunlight action pack.
- Blue Action: Blue Action is a blue-hue action perfectly suited to portrait photography. Pulling up blue tones provides a sleek, modern look that’ll look great for startup head shots or marketing photos.
- Burgundy Wine Matte: Burgundy Wine Matte is the perfect complement to senior photos or engagement shoots. It’s a split-tone that simultaneously brightens and softens light for a washed, warm feel. It’ll also work great for macro work in the garden.
- Express Eye Bright: The eyes make the face, and the face makes the portrait. Enhance the brightness and color of the eyes, and turn your portraits from mere photos to windows into the subject’s soul.
- Matte High Contrast Black & White Photoshop Action: Yes, it’s totally possible to have a high-contrast matte photo. You can even do it with black and white. Start right here.
- Thinking of You: Thinking of You is an otherworldly portrait action, complete with unreal colors and a metallic, hard-rock vibe.
- Forest Actions: Don’t miss the forest for the trees, and don’t miss the shot for the bad light. This action pack dials in the spectral magic of forest photography and brings new light to your photos.
- Baby Miracle: Baby portraits are instant candidates for most-treasured-possession status. This action is meant just for them, brightening and smoothing skin tones and sharpening hair and eyes.
- Intense Cinema Action: Cinematic photography is the art of imagery at its peak. Bring some of this top-flight quality to your own work with this action.
- Overcast: While overcast weather isn’t perfect for photography, sometimes it can’t be avoided. This action will enable you to use the gloom to max effect, adding a soft haze.
- Vintage Dream: Run down your dream with this vintage pack. The free custom Photoshop action's effect will turn an everyday snapshot into something timeless.
- Yellow Mood: Yellow Mood gives landscapes an earthy yellow-centric feeling without distorting natural colors. It’s ideal for forests and to dress up dull, flat shots. Yellow Mood also makes for a perfect Photoshop autumn action.
- Summer Delight: Bring warmth and light to the forefront with Summer Delight, and forever relive the glorious heat of the season.
- Flashback: Sometimes you want a vintage feel without it being overpowering or overstated. Flashback is the perfect tool for you. It’ll soften objects around the edges but keep the overall image more vibrant than a typical vintage action.
- PSD + ATN 4: Looking for a quick and easy portrait adjustment? Here it is: a fast transformation from good to great.
- Vintage Gold: Turn good into old and gold with this retro action. It packs a powerful one-two punch of retro softening and golden popping for spectacular results.
- StarStruck: StarStruck is a unique pink-hue action for subtle brightening. Best suited to portraits, this action helps pink pastel tones stand out.
- Violet Light Leak: This quirky adjustment splashes a soft, violet wash over an image. It’s great for senior portraits or for advertising your band!
- Unbroken: Unbroken is a stunning portrait action designed to give subjects a new glow. Use it best for head shots and studio scenes.
- Sunken Sunlight: Sunken Sunlight is an HDR-inspired tool to make sunset colors explode to the forefront of landscape scenes. It's a great alternative to similar free presets for Photoshop.
- Glitch Photoshop Actions v2: In just a few years VHS has passed from contemporary to classic. And now you can bring its glitch vibe to your photos with this free actions pack in Photoshop.
- Glitch Effect Action Kit: For even more glitch variety, look no further than this powerful action kit. These spectacular adjustments are great for music promotion or gritty senior portraits.
- Grunge Photoshop Actions: Grunge actions bring a gritty mood to your photos. You can get started right here, with this variety pack of the best glitch actions.
- Vintage Photo Effect Vol. 7: Combine the best of grunge and retro in this hard-hitting effect. A mundane image will be transformed by the timeless true grit in this action.
- Action Distortion: Action Distortion is a simple but strong action that instantly enhances the color in any image. And unlike presets for Photoshop, this action will be applied to the project layers. It’s best for photos that need only slight changes to become their best.
- Photoshop Actions for Real Estate Photography: Trying to close a big sale? It’s essential to attract interest by showing off the best photos possible. This action will help you make the deal by retouching real estate shots and making them their best.
- Free Film Photoshop Actions Pack: Film carried photography from birth through its glory days. Recapture the bygone elegance of film with these free actions.
- 12 Cinematic Actions: Love and war, adventure and horror: no matter the mood, you’ll unlock it here with this power pack of cinema-inspired actions. Each is custom-tailored to create a unique vibe in every image.
- Color Play: Color Play is a one-stop shop for color adjustments. You can adjust the brightness and warmth to achieve either slight or significant adjustments.
- Glacier Ice Lights: Aiming for a frosty, chilly tint? Glacier Ice Lights unlocks a brisk new feel for any photo. Use it if you're after cool Photoshop actions for free download.
- Skin Retouching Actions: Built for head shots, these actions are a must-have for any portrait photographer. Bring out the glow and remove blemishes instantly to make your subjects look their best.
- Soft Pastel Actions: This straightforward pastel action brings soft colors to the forefront, bringing an intimate spring feel to an image.
- Faded Film Photoshop Action: Faded Film captures the look of old prints on new photos. What’s new will become old again, forever in the grip of this ageless adjustment.
- Sapphire Luxe: Sapphire Luxe is a strong tint action well-suited for portrait work. The distinct sapphire hues will grab attention and make your photo stand out above the rest!
- Modern Artist Action Set: Looking for a colorful effect that's modern and unique? Check out this glorious action set dedicated to giving you a trendy geometric look in only a few moments. Customize it with your favorite colors!
- Imagine: Introduce powerful fading techniques and gorgeous colors to your work! This Photoshop action applies a lovely green aesthetic that's perfect for vintage photos and cityscapes.
- Shifted: Shifted is a black-and-white inspired action that preserves just a hint of color. The end result is an Ansel Adams-esque metallic glow.
- Buttered Toast: Buttered Toast brings golden, warm tones to any scene. Perfect for greeting cards and family portraits, it’s a new dose of earthy realism.
- Pro Sharpening: Need to sharpen the soft areas of an image? For quick and clean edits, start with this Photoshop action's free download.
- Merlot Luxe: Merlot Luxe adds burgundy gloom to the scene. Use it for forest scenes or anytime you’re looking for a dark, intimate feel.
Best-Selling Photoshop Actions From Envato Elements
You've seen a selection of our top actions and a big list of free Photoshop actions. Now, let me share with you some of our recent best-selling PSD actions. Add them to your collection now!
1. Illustration Sketch Painting Photoshop Action (ABR, ATN, PAT)
The Illustration Sketch Painting action has been a recent best-seller. See how this PSD action transforms a picture into a beautiful and traditional illustration. You'll get a mix of sketch line art, watercolor, hand-drawn doodles, and more. It's an alternative to free paint Photoshop actions.
This Photoshop action is easy to use, the result is fully customizable, and you also have a video tutorial available.
2. Painting Photoshop Action (ABR, ATN, PAT)
If you like the painting effect, you'll love this Photoshop action. In just a few clicks, you can create a stunning piece of art.
The Painting Photoshop Action gives you fully layered and customizable results. It also comes with 25 color looks to choose from. This PSD action is unique, so every time you run it, you'll get a different result!
3. Cyber Poster Photoshop Action (ATN, ABR, PAT, CSH)
The Cyber Poster Photoshop action will transform your pictures into really cool cyber posters. This modern effect is achieved with liquid shapes, lines, and cyber colors. This PSD action also comes with a detailed help file.
4. Digital Sketch Photoshop Action (ABR, ATN, PAT)
This Photoshop action lets you create a professional artistic effect. It incorporates pencil hatching and watercolor to create a realistic sketch with fully editable layers, colors, and elements.
The Digital Sketch Photoshop Action includes a tutorial link where you can learn how to easily turn your images into digital art.
5. Double Exposure Photoshop Action (ATN)
The Double Exposure Action is another crowd favorite. You can create a double exposure effect in seconds. It's a wonderful PSD action to have in your collection because it has multilingual support and includes a detailed video tutorial. Don't miss it!
6. Cartoon Painting Photoshop Action (ATN)
With this Cartoon Painting Photoshop Action, you'll get a professional portrait oil painting effect combined with a cartoon look. This PSD action will transform your pictures into unique creations. It's not hard to say why this download is favored over free paint Photoshop actions.
7. Cartoonize Photoshop Action (ATN)
The next most popular action is also about cartoon effects. This PSD action is really easy to use—you don't need professional editing skills to turn a picture into a realistic cartoon!
8. Mixed Media Photoshop Action (ABR, ATN, PAT)
This action is another recent best-seller. This awesome PSD action will turn your images into realistic works of art. Try it for your next project!
9. Real Paint FX Photoshop Add-On Extension (ATN, PSD, PAT, ABR, PNG)
Do you want to learn how to turn pictures into paintings? This PSD action is the trick. It's a fantastic photo effect that will create a realistic painted look on any picture. Bonus: this Photoshop action includes FxBox, a free Photoshop extension with a library of effects.
10. CyberPunk PRO Photoshop Actions (ATN)
Another popular action in recent months was CyberPunk. This cool PSD action is inspired by futuristic games and will give your images a neon blue and pink look. The pack includes two actions with eight different effects.
11. Hologram Photoshop Action (ATN, PAT)
Do you like the hologram trend? Check out this cool hologram Photoshop action and easily transform your pictures into eye-catching holograms.
12. Destruction Photoshop Action: Explosion Effect (ABR, ATN)
To close out the best-selling Photoshop action showcase, we've got this one. It's really easy to add smoke, lights, clouds, and color grading to create an awesome destruction effect.
What Are Photoshop Actions?
New to PSD actions and wondering how to use Photoshop actions and what they are?
A Photoshop action replays a set of instructions in seconds which may otherwise task minutes to hours to complete. Therefore, Photoshop actions can also be extremely useful time-savers when you find yourself performing the same steps on all of your images.
You can check out our ten favorites on our Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel:
How to Create an Action in Photoshop
You'd be surprised how quickly you can learn how to create an action in Photoshop. Open up the Actions panel and click the New Action button seen in the image below. (Tip: If you can't see the Actions panel, click Window, then click Actions. This will add the Actions button to the panel dock.)
This should pop open a new window containing various options for the photo action. Here you can name the action and place it in a set. You can also assign a keyboard shortcut that will activate the action immediately in Photoshop. This is quite handy for those actions you find yourself using on a daily basis.
Once you click Record in the window above, all that's left is to carry out the steps you'd like to be recorded in the photo action. Keep in mind that selection sizes, saving, and other very specific steps will be replicated exactly in the action. Try to keep your steps generic enough that they'll work on the full range of images you'll need the action to apply to.
When you've finished carrying out all the desired steps, click the Stop button in the action menu. You can click the Play button to perform the action on another file.
How to Install Photoshop Actions
Now that we briefly covered how to use Photoshop actions, there are multiple ways to install Photoshop actions. For starters, you can drag the downloaded actions into the Actions folder contained within the Photoshop Presets folder in your Photoshop application folder. Note that actions placed here may require a Photoshop restart to appear in the Actions menu.
Alternatively, you can hit the hamburger menu on the right of the actions menu and click on the Load Actions option. This allows you to navigate to any actions on your computer and load them instantly into Photoshop.
Now that you can install Photoshop actions and even create your own, download a few of the free options below and start making your images look amazing with a single click!
For an in-depth look at how to install actions, see our tutorial, How to Install Photoshop Actions. If you're a visual learner, you can watch the tutorial from our Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel instead.
Discover More Great Photoshop Resources
Today you found the answer to the question "What are Photoshop actions?", learned how to make an action in Photoshop, and saw over 100 free and premium options to start using immediately. If you loved these resources, discover more great Photoshop actions from these links:
- 40 Free Photoshop Actions for Black and White Photography (And How to Make Your Own)Envato Elements11 Jul 2022
- 15 Best Fashion Photography Actions and Presets for Photoshop and LightroomMarie Gardiner23 Aug 2018
- 20 Best Photoshop Actions With Cool Art Effects for PortraitsMarie Gardiner17 Apr 2022
- 15 Top Adobe Photoshop Actions for Photography on Envato ElementsEnvato Elements13 Apr 2017
- 100+ Super Awesome Adobe Photoshop Actions From Envato ElementsMelody Nieves09 Dec 2020
- 25+ Amazing Vintage Photoshop Filters & Old Retro StylesMelody Nieves10 Nov 2022
- 25+ Best New Photoshop Actions & Photo Effects for 2023Melody Nieves23 Dec 2022
- 50+ Best Free Photoshop Actions of 2023Nona Blackman13 Dec 2022
- 28 Best New Photoshop Portrait ActionsMelody Nieves03 May 2023
- 44 Best Photoshop Illustration Actions (From Photo to Illustration)Ivan Gromov26 Feb 2023
- 22 Best Photo to Pencil Drawing Effect Actions for PhotoshopMelody Nieves27 Oct 2022
- 24 Best Photo Art Effects in Photoshop (Artistic PSD Actions)Melody Nieves17 Nov 2022
Looking for Lightroom Presets? Why not check out the following articles and recommendations to learn more:
- 100 Free Lightroom Presets — Instant Image Filters and Photo StylesAndrew Childress16 Sep 2022
- 10 Top Instagram Look Presets and Color LUTs for Lightroom CC and MobileAndrew Childress20 May 2020
- How to Reduce the Intensity of a Preset on a Photo in Lightroom ClassicAndrew Childress11 Jul 2022
- 40 Free B&W Presets for Lightroom — Convert Photos to MonochromeAndrew Childress17 Sep 2022
- How to Create Toolkit Presets in Adobe Photoshop LightroomAndrew Childress29 Dec 2016
- How to Create a Preset in Lightroom ClassicAndrew Childress06 Dec 2022
- Top 3 Film Emulation LUTs (Look Presets) to Instantly Change Picture StylesAndrew Childress29 May 2019
- 21 Top Lightroom Presets for Photography — Instant Image Filters and Photo EffectsEnvato Elements30 Sep 2022