Project Proposal Company Brochure Template
- This list of the best company brochure examples starts off with an elegant option.
- It's designed with proposals in mind, but can be adapted to fit all types of business content.
- There are 12 pages in this example company brochure, so fill it with your information in InDesign.
Car Wash Bifold Brochure
Auto detailers or carwash marketers can create lots of sales brochures from this download.
The template has great colors and fun shapes for your images.
Working with the photo placeholders and text is easy thanks to the well-organized layers.
It doesn't get much better than simple editing and modern design in a business brochure example template.
Company Brochure Bifold: Dugem
- Can you dig Dugem?
- The stylish marketing brochure example is perfect for 2023.
- It comes with a pair of color variations, organized layers, and plenty of customizable text and color opportunities.
- Since it's print-ready, you can go from an example of a company brochure to having a finished product in your leads' hands in record time.
Agency Company Profile Booklet Example
- The economical use of color makes this company profile brochure a great example of corporate-style handouts.
- You can use the placeholders to upload your own maps, graphs, and images.
- Since it has 20 pages, you can use it as a sales brochure to give to clients or as a primer for your company.
Consulting Agency Brochure Bi-Fold Template
- Consultants and design agencies alike will love this sales brochure template.
- The layout is clean and well put together.
- You can share information about your team, services, and more here.
- It's a simple bifold company brochure example that you can edit in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Furniture Store Bifold Brochure for Business
- Furniture and interior design are all about contemporary trends, and this is an example of a brochure that follows that convention.
- It keeps its colors simple, but when they're used, they pop.
- Use the Smart Object layers to add your images to this bifold company brochure.
Beauty Salon Marketing Brochure Example
- Not all business brochure examples are corporate.
- This example of a brochure is created with beauty salons in mind.
- Clients can use this to view your services and prices, as well as photos of your results.
- Customizing this marketing brochure template in InDesign is easy, but if you don't have the design software, you can also use Microsoft Word.
Company Sales Bifold Brochure Template
- Looking for unique marketing brochure ideas? They don't come much better than this one.
- It's a stylish option with two inner pages and a front and back cover.
- You can display your photos in attractive circular image masks and customize this template's colors.
- The file is layered, making editing easy.
- There's also a help file in case you get stuck.
Florist Business Brochure Templates
- To continue our selection of the best company brochure templates, we've got this profile brochure to help you promote your business.
- With a stunning minimalist design, this brochure contains 24 pages in A4 and Letter size.
- Examples of business brochures like this one are easy to edit in InDesign.
Company Proposal Brochure Example
- A proposal brochure can be very useful if you run a business.
- Check out this complete template in A4 size that can be easily customized to fill all your needs.
- The best part about this company brochure template is that you can edit it with many software suites: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and even PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Square Business Brochure Example Template
- Company brochures in different sizes are a guaranteed way to catch attention and stand out.
- Try this square company brochure template with 24 pages and a cool minimalist design.
- Check out these examples of business brochures and edit them in InDesign to create a unique branding brochure.
Moving Company Brochure Booklet Example
- Looking for company booklet examples in multiple formats?
- This bifold brochure is perfect for any business or company.
- Use this attractive design with geometric figures to stand out.
- It comes in A4 and Letter size, and you can edit it using so many types of software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Word.
Square Company Brochure Profile
- Do you like clean marketing brochure ideas?
- With its clean and modern layout, this template is one of the most popular company brochure examples this year.
- The graphics and other design elements can be recolored and scaled to match your company's brand in the brochure.
Vegetable Grocery Company Brochure
- If your company deals in produce, you'll want a brochure that highlights how your produce looks.
- That's where the Vegetable Grocery Company Brochure template comes into play.
- This eight-page brochure template is fully customizable, with plenty of room for photos.
- The layout is also well organized, making it ideal for readers.
Minimalist Furniture Trifold Design Template
- The aesthetic of this entry makes it one of the best company brochure examples for interior design businesses.
- The rounded edges of the image placeholders and colors look great with the serif font.
- With both A4 and US Letter layouts, you can choose the version that suits your needs best.
Lynielle Collection Trifold Fashion Brochure
- If you liked the contemporary design of the last example of a company brochure, you'll like Lynielle too.
- It makes a show of its colors and design.
- The decorative elements also catch the eye and work to frame your products.
- Download this one if you're after the best sales brochures.
Business Company Profile Vol.12.
- Marketing brochures like this company profile can be a big help in your promotional efforts.
- It's great for promotional purposes, and its 24 pages can be filled with visual and text content.
- Completely customizable and print-ready, it's a top example of a brochure for companies big and small.
Creative Business Studio Brochure Tri-Fold
- We're turning on the lights with this business brochure example.
- The layout features white backgrounds and touches of pastel color throughout.
- It has pop-outs that make your key points stand out.
- Modern style and image placeholders make this company brochure for business hard to beat.
Trifold Brochure for Real Estate
- It might not be free real estate, but it is one of the best company brochure examples for realtors.
- The Photoshop and Illustrator files come in A4 format and are print-ready.
- It's also multipurpose, so you can create marketing brochure examples for any type of business.
Business Brochure Examples
- Business Brochure Examples is a multipurpose template that can be used for a wide range of purposes.
- The A4 InDesign template offers 16 pages that are completely customizable with your own text, fonts, images, and brand colors.
- This is a time-saving option for those who want to create a brochure quickly.
Business Brochure Templates
- By now, you've probably zeroed in on a brochure sample that works for you. If not, we've saved the best for last with Business Brochure Templates.
- This A4-sized template offers 16 pages that you can mix and match to find the layout that best suits your needs.
- Whether you're looking for a marketing, business, sales, or advertising brochure, this template is a great choice.
7 Proven Tips for Making Great Company Marketing & Sales Brochures
Now that we’ve covered a variety of diverse marketing brochure templates, we’ll show you some creative and practical tips. Learn how to customize marketing brochures according to your branding needs.
The following section outlines how you can use your company brochure to make a lasting impression on your potential customers.
1. Get Straight to the Point
You may be tempted to list too many details on your marketing brochure because you don't want to miss any relevant information. However, this will do you more harm than good.
Too many details can cause information overload. This can also confuse your readers and steer them away from your main points. As much as possible, focus on one main objective for your marketing and sales brochure template and then build your content from there.
2. Know Your Customers
To deliver a powerful message that catches the attention of your target audience, you must really know who your customers are and what they're looking for. Insights about customers will help you determine the purpose of your campaign’s brochure and guide you through the content and design.
For example, if your company sells high-end smart toys for children, you'd likely want to target educated, young to middle-aged parents who can afford the products and advocate the idea of helping children learn while they play with toys. The better you know your audience’s personas, the better you can design graphics and messages that resonate with their problems and desired solutions.
3. Write an Impressive Headline
No one will continue reading the contents of your company brochure if the headline on the front page doesn't stir the readers' interest. Why bother creating a brochure if your readers will just read the front and then discard it? This is why it's crucial that you captivate your audience right away with an impressive headline.
An effective headline must capture the interest of your target audience and address their key problems. Many company brochures make the mistake of just putting the company's basic information on the front page.
4. Use Simple Words
Avoid using big words when crafting your company brochure. You don't have to impress your readers with words that are hard to understand.
Simple words are highly recommended because they're easier to digest. The faster your readers can grasp your ideas, the faster you can convert them as well. If your readers don't comprehend your content, you're wasting not just their time but also your money.
5. Don't Forget the Basics
Because your main focus is to stand out, you might omit the basics when creating a company brochure. Make sure that pertinent information like company name, business address, logo, and at least two modes of contact information, preferably email address and phone number, are included.
Aside from the basic company information, it's crucial that you add at least two or three brief sections about the benefits or solutions that your products or services can offer.
People are interested to know how your company can solve their problems or how can you make their lives a lot easier with your offerings. You should outline your benefits in easy-to-read blocks so your readers can digest them faster.
6. Impress With Big Numbers
Numbers don’t lie. Numbers strike people with unrealized truths and do a good job of convincing people to take action. Your marketing brochure is a direct weapon in your go-to-market strategy, so why not add some striking numbers that address the need for your products?
Find a big number that'll surprise your audience. Present it crystal clear on your brochure. Then, put it alongside your products or services as a catalyst for the urgent need for a solution.
7. Add Stunning Photography
It's also recommended to add photos of your products if you've got physical products to offer. Using hero images is also a great way to showcase your services.
For example, if you're a restaurant, at least include photos of your most popular dishes in your company brochure. Using the Brochure Restaurant Tri-Fold template, you can add your own photos to capture your audience easily.
Choose Your Favorite Marketing Brochure Template
Now you've had a chance to view these examples of brochures and know just where to find the best marketing brochure templates when you need them, head to Envato Elements and download your favorites today.
Here are more top resources and tutorials to try from Envato Tuts+: