Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Draw Vanilla Flowers With Mesh in Adobe Illustrator
Use a Pattern Rope Brush to Create a Rope Text Effect in Illustrator
Create an Avocado With Only One Shape in Adobe Illustrator
Create a Cute Moldovan Chibi Character in Adobe Illustrator
Create a Traditional Russian Khokhloma Ornament in Illustrator
How to Create a Post Box Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Menorah Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Zeppelin Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Tunisian-Inspired Motif in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create an Illustration of a Starling on a Branch in Adobe Illustrator
- SpringHow to Create an Illustration of a Starling on a Branch in Adobe IllustratorNataliya Dolotko
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Surreal Boat Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a 3D, Shiny, Inflated Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Make Colorful Sparkle Photo Lighting With Photoshop Actions
How to Use the Blend Tool for Lettering in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Dreamy Forest Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create Origami Birds Using One Dollar Bills in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create Origami Birds Using One Dollar Bills in Adobe PhotoshopMelody Nieves
How to Create a Fantasy Game Background in Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Design a Glamorous Art Deco Menu in Adobe InDesign
How to Draw a Realistic Eye
How to Create an Ice-Cream Script Poster in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.