Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create an Alien Abduction Illustration
How to Create a Rocket Fireworks Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Cozy Flat Design Interior in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Detailed Chocolate Chip Cookie in Adobe Illustrator
Create a Cute Bird With Geometric Shapes in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Cartoon Polar Bear Portrait in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Lego Batman Figurine in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Paris Lifestyle Illustration in Sketch
How to Design a Retro Theatre Poster in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Vibrant Day of the Dead Portrait in Adobe Illustrator
- Global InfluencesHow to Create a Vibrant Day of the Dead Portrait in Adobe IllustratorMaria Dimova
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Add Lights to a Tree With a Photoshop Action
How to Create a 90s Graphical Photo Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Quick Soft Pastel Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Surreal Animal Photo Manipulation With 10 Photos in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Surreal Animal Photo Manipulation With 10 Photos in Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le
How to Create a 90s Geometric Pattern Using Basic Shapes in Adobe Photoshop
- PatternsHow to Create a 90s Geometric Pattern Using Basic Shapes in Adobe PhotoshopMohammad Jeprie
How to Create an Enchanted Photoshop Action
How to Create a Sci-Fi Outer Space Scene With Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
How to Design a Cool Contents Page in Adobe InDesign
Cartoon Fundamentals: How to Draw the Female Form
How to Create a Climate Change Infographic in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Win $250 in Envato Market Credits!
Jump over to the Envato community forums to show off your creation from one of the many Tuts+ tutorials. Read more about it over here.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post