Do you know where to find the Links panel in Adobe InDesign? You might have seen it before, but maybe you can't find it now. If you're not sure where it is or how to use it, then this quick tutorial is for you.
I will show you where the Links panel in InDesign is located and how to reveal it if you can't find it. The Links panel is important because it can help you identify when a link is missing and what page the link is on. In this tutorial, you will learn where to find the Links panel and how to open the InDesign Links panel.
What You'll Learn in This InDesign Links Panel Tutorial
- Where is the Links panel in InDesign?
- How to open the Links panel in InDesign
What You'll Need
You can work in your own document if you prefer, but I'll be using these assets for this tutorial:
1. Where Is the Links Panel in InDesign?
Open the magazine template, install the fonts, and Place (File > Place) the gardener image on spread 28/29.
Find the Links panel located on the right panel dock.
2. How to Open the Links Panel in InDesign
If the Links panel is not showing, go to Window > Links. You can use the Links panel in InDesign to update, relink, or remove the linked files. It's easy to use, and it provides a lot of useful features that make it easier for you to manage your links. You can see the list of all links in a document and then update, relink, or remove them.
Expand Your InDesign Skills
If you're looking for a way to enhance your InDesign skills, then this set of tutorials is for you. Now that you know where the InDesign links panel is located, let's dive deeper. You'll learn about all of the different tools that are available in InDesign and how to use them to create beautiful layouts. Whether you're a designer or a writer, these resources are perfect for you.
- How to Change the Leading in InDesignLaura Keung07 Aug 2022
- How to Turn Off Ligatures in InDesignLaura Keung18 Jul 2022
- Quick Tip: Working With Tabs in InDesignAshlee Harrell02 Aug 2022
- How to Package an InDesign FileAshlee Harrell19 Mar 2022
- What Is a Gutter in InDesign?Ashlee Harrell06 Aug 2022
- How to Turn Off Hyphenation in InDesignErica Gamet25 Dec 2021