Welcome to our Photoshop in 60 Seconds series, in which you can learn a Photoshop skill, feature, or technique in just a minute!
This time around we explore the History panel.
The History Panel
We all know that one of the best benefits to working digitally is that there's an undo button, the famous Control-Z. But what if you want to undo more than the last step in Photoshop? Pressing Control-Z again just brings back your last operation, essentially undoing the undo. How can you get more than just one undo? Give me just a minute of your time and I'll show you.
A Bit More Detail
Learn more about Adobe Photoshop on Envato Tuts+.
- Photo Retouching in Adobe Photoshop With Content Aware in 60 Seconds
- Photoshop Tutorials for Beginners tutorial series
- Mastering Light & Shadow in Adobe Photoshop free course
- Photoshop Essentials course
- Advanced Photoshop Techniques course
This is part of a new series of quick video tutorials on Envato Tuts+. We’re aiming to introduce a range of subjects, all in 60 seconds—just enough to whet your appetite. Let us know in the comments what you thought of this video and what else you’d like to see explained in 60 seconds!