Wondering how to install a font in Windows 11? Today I'll show you a few simple ways to do that! If you want to find high-quality fonts for your next project, take a look at Envato Elements! Here you will find thousands of carefully handcrafted fonts of all styles!
Do you prefer to learn by watching videos? Then you can watch this new video from the Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel to learn how to install a font in Windows 11:
What You'll Learn in This Tutorial
- How to install a font on Windows 11 by opening OTF/TTF files
- The best method to install multiple fonts on Windows 11
- An alternative way to install fonts on Windows 11
- How to change the font size in Windows 11
1. How to Install a Font on Windows 11
First of all, you need to download a font, and if it's in a compressed ZIP folder, you need to extract it with Right Click > Extract All.
After that, just Double-Click on the .OTF (or .TTF) file to open it and select Install. That's it!
2. Best Method to Install Multiple Fonts on Windows 11
The best way to install multiple fonts on Windows 11 is to manually Drag and Drop your font files into the default Windows fonts folder—usually it's located in C:\Windows\Fonts\. If you need to delete it, just select the font in this folder and hit Delete.
3. An Alternative Way to Install Fonts on Windows 11
One more way to install fonts on Windows 11 is to go to Windows Settings (Win-I hotkey), then select Personalization > Fonts.
Finally, just Drag and Drop your font file to the special window.
4. How to Change the Font Size in Windows 11
Need to change the font size in Windows 11? You can easily do it by going to Windows Settings (Win-I hotkey) and then select Accessibility > Text Size.
Use the Slider to change the text size.
That's It! You Know How to Install a Font in Windows 11
As you can see, it's really easy to install fonts in Windows 11! It's much more difficult to find high-quality and beautiful fonts, but we've got you covered!
5 Top Premium Fonts From Envato Elements to Install in Windows 11
Let's take a look at some great fonts from Envato Elements. With your subscription, you can download as many premium fonts as you wish! That's right, unlimited font downloads and more digital assets for a flat monthly fee. Here's a hand-picked selection for you:
Silk Remington (OTF, TTF)
Are you a fan of old typewriters? This beautiful font created by Jadugar Design Studio comes in seven different styles inspired by old typewriters!
RNS Sanz (OTF, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2, EOT)
Looking for something clean and universal? This font with seven different styles will work great for almost any purpose!
Carosello (OTF, TTF)
This amazing font was inspired by vintage ads and could be a great tool to create a retro atmosphere in your projects! Use it to create advertisements, hand-lettered quotes, Instagram posts, or vintage designs.
Cattedrale: Gothic Blackletter (OTF, TTF, PNG)
Cattedrale is a classy blackletter font for your designs: from prints to tattoos! The font comes in four styles, with ornaments and multilingual support.
Burnts Maker (OTF, TTF)
This cool font inspired by street culture comes with different swashes and alternates, so you can easily personalize it for your needs. Create album covers, T-shirts, or anything else with this amazing font!
Want to learn more about fonts and how to use/create them? Check out these tutorials:
- FontsHow to Install a Font on Windows 10Daisy Ein
- FontsHow to Add Fonts to Photoshop (Mac and Windows)Daisy Ein
- FontsHow to Identify a FontDaisy Ein
- Fonts10 Top Tips on Font Design (Create Your Own Font)Nona Blackman
- FontsThe Different Types of Serif Fonts With Serif Font ExamplesDaisy Ein
- iPhoneHow to Install Fonts on an iPhone & iPadZap Layden
- ProcreateHow to Install and Use Fonts in ProcreateDaisy Ein
- CricutHow to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design SpaceZap Layden