Adobe InDesign is a powerful page layout and design program that can be used for designing documents, magazines, brochures, and more. If you need to delete pages in InDesign for any reason, you can use the Pages panel to arrange your layouts. In this tutorial, you will learn how to delete pages in InDesign.
What You'll Learn
- How to delete a page in InDesign
- How to delete pages in InDesign
What You'll Need
1. How to Delete a Page in InDesign
Open the portfolio document and open the Pages panel. If you're having trouble locating it, go to Window > Pages.
Select page 2 in the Pages panel. Click the trash icon at the bottom of the Pages panel.
When the warning box appears click OK.
2. How to Delete Pages in InDesign
To delete multiple pages at a time, select several pages in the Pages panel by clicking and pressing the Shift key. Press the trash icon to delete the pages.
Take Your Skills to the Next Level!
Learning how to delete pages in Adobe InDesign can be a nightmare for beginners. But now, you know how to delete pages in InDesign. Check out the resources below where you'll be able to apply this newfound knowledge to edit your documents the way you want them!
- How to Add Page Numbers in InDesignZap Layden26 Jan 2021
- Quick Tip: Troubleshooting Font Problems in Adobe InDesignGrace Fussell02 Aug 2021
- How to Create Type on a Path in InDesignZap Layden25 Jun 2021
- A to Z of InDesign: Tips, Tricks, & Hacks!Daisy Ein01 Feb 2021
- How to Add a QR Code to a FlyerErica Gamet21 Jan 2022
- How to Find and Fix Overset Text in InDesignDaisy Ein19 Feb 2020
- How to Override Text Wrap in InDesignLaura Keung02 Sep 2019