Welcome to our Design in 60 Seconds series, in which you can learn a new design skill or technique in just a minute!
This time around we're looking at the RGB and CMYK color modes. If these have ever seemed confusing to you, we've got a quick 60-second video to help out. Then you can move ahead with confidence knowing when to use RGB images like the colorful lab stock photo from Envato Market, or a print template in CMYK.
A Bit More Detail
Learn more about Adobe Photoshop on Envato Tuts+.
- Photoshop Tutorials for Beginners tutorial series
- Working with Color in Adobe Photoshop online course
- Mastering Light & Shadow in Adobe Photoshop free course
- Photoshop Essentials course
- Advanced Photoshop Techniques course
The image of that luscious strawberry is available on our stock site, Envato Market.
This is part of a new series of quick video tutorials on Envato Tuts+. We’re aiming to introduce a range of subjects, all in 60 seconds—just enough to whet your appetite. Let us know in the comments what you thought of this video and what else you’d like to see explained in 60 seconds!