For the past couple of years, we've published a large amount of spooky themed content in time for the pinnacle of the creative calendar, Halloween. We've even invited the community to join in with our community projects. However, this year we're doing things a little bit differently.
We're Off to See the Wizard
You may be expecting the next two weeks to log on to see content with a eerie feel, but in an effort to not duplicate themes, we've prepared for you two weeks of content and themes based on the popular culture classic movie, The Wizard of Oz.
Each weekday, for the next two weeks, you'll be treated to at least two new pieces of content. Each has a different theme, and they are posted in the order of appearance when they're most important to the story line.
The Story So Far...
- Design a Vintage ‘Wizard of Oz’ Movie Poster in Adobe InDesign
- Create a Colouring Book Style Illustration of Dorothy Gale in Adobe Illustrator
- Use the Warp Tool to Create a Furry "Toto" in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Sepia Kansas Farm in Isometric Pixel Art With Adobe Photoshop
- Quick Tip: Create a Rainbow Brush Using a Blend in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Devastating Twister With Photo Manipulation Techniques
- How to Colourise an Old Photograph in Adobe Photoshop
- Create an Art Nouveau-Inspired Glinda Character in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Chibi Lollipop and Lullaby Munchkin in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Yellow Brick Road Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- How to Create Organic Textures for the Scarecrow in Adobe Photoshop
- How to Create Tin Man From The Wizard of Oz Using Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Fun, Seamless Yellow Brick Road and Poppy Pattern in Adobe Photoshop
- Draw the Cowardly Lion From the Wizard of Oz in Adobe Illustrator
- Use Filter Forge and Adobe Photoshop to Create a Yellow Brick Road
- Create a Photo Manipulation of the Emerald City of Oz With Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Become the Wizard of Oz!
- Create the Wicked Witch of the West in Adobe Illustrator
- Fly, My Pretty! How to Draw a Winged Monkey Step by Step
- Create a Hot Air Balloon Scene From The Wizard of Oz in Adobe Photoshop
- Click Your Heels Twice: How to Draw Sequin Ruby Slippers
- How to Create a Vintage Typographic Illustration Poster in Adobe Illustrator
Still Want Spooky Halloween Content?
If you're new to Envato Tuts+ and want to see more spooky themed content, you can always view our many tutorials which cover Halloween themes from our archives.