Logos are meant to make you stand out from the crowd, so if you're looking for a YouTube gaming logo that'll make you stand out, then why not try designing your own.
Don't worry—that's not as hard as it sounds, especially when you use the best gamer logo maker around, the Placeit.net Logo Maker. In this article, we'll show you how to make a gaming logo for YouTube and share a few examples of cool YouTube logos for gaming available at Placeit.
Follow along with us over on our Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel:
How to Make a Gaming Logo for YouTube
- Go to Placeit.net > Logos > YouTubers
- You can type your channel name in the top bar to see how your name would look on all the available YouTube gaming logos and select one that you like, or you can browse the Logo Templates first to find one you like and add your channel name during customisation.
- When you find a YouTube gaming logo you like, click on it to open the YouTube gaming logo maker.
- To start customising your YouTube gaming logo, move to the controls on the right of the template and choose a gaming logo maker avatar.
- If you don't like the images on offer, enter a search term in the search bar to find more appropriate images.
- Once you've chosen a gaming logo maker avatar, chose a background colour for your logo and a main colour and accent colour for your avatar.
- Now move to the left side of the YouTube gaming logo and enter the channel name for your logo.
- You can also change the font and font colours in this area.
- When you have finished and are satisfied with your gaming channel logo design, you can hit the Download button at the top of the YouTube profile logo maker.
- This will take you to the download page, where you have two options for purchasing your cool logo gaming template.
- You can either pay a small fee for your logo or sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription that offers you unlimited downloads of all Placeit's designs, mockups, logos, videos, and gaming templates.
- Now that you know how to make a gaming logo for YouTube, let's look at some of the best gaming logo templates available at Placeit.
Best Gaming Logo Design Templates
Bees are great collaborators, so this gaming logo design would be especially useful for a YouTube channel focusing on team games or eSports. It's easy to customise it with the YouTube gaming logo maker at Placeit.
Draw on the mythical allure of dragons to create your gaming channel logo. You can play with different fonts and graphics to create a really cool logo for gaming.
If you're not sure how to make a professional gaming logo for your YouTube channel, then forget about struggling with Photoshop and use one of the templates offered by the Placeit.net logo maker. This one's ideal for war gamers and fans of classic shoot-em-ups.
Create the best gaming logo for your YouTube channel by using this cool Spartan graphic as a starting point and building around it. In just a few minutes, you'll have an impressive gaming channel logo, ready to upload.
What better way to make a gaming logo design than by choosing this wacky image of a mutant carnivorous plant? Logos should be memorable, and this one will certainly make your channel stand out from the crowd!
What makes Placeit the best gamer logo maker out there is the sheer range of designs on offer, like this striking image of an aggressive, charging rhino. You don't need to know how to make your own gamer logo when there are so many options for you to choose from and tweak right in your browser.
Here's a cool logo maker for gaming channels on YouTube. Draw on the mystique of old-time Mafia bosses from the era of the Godfather films, with the wide-brimmed hat, the cigarette, and of course the gun ready to fire.
If you're searching for cool YouTube logos for gaming, you can stop looking now. This is the ideal option to give your channel a professional look and impress your viewers and subscribers. It's inspired by classic war and fantasy games, but it could work for other gaming genres too.
Want to know how to make your own gamer logo? It's simple: just start with a template like this one, and start customising it by clicking on buttons in your browser. It really is that easy! It's free to experiment, so why not click through and give it a try?
A mythical creature is a great choice when you're making a cool logo for a gaming channel. Either stick with this griffin as it is, or use the YouTube gaming logo maker to recolour it, reposition it, or even choose a different graphic altogether.
Let's finish our roundup of the best gamer logo makers with this stylish image of a ninja about to draw his sword. Put your own channel name in there and see how it would look. The result could be a really cool logo for a gaming channel.
Make Your Own Cool YouTube Logo for Gaming Today
If you want to know how to make a professional gaming logo, check out the Placeit YouTube gaming logo maker. It will help you create your own cool logo gaming template in a matter of minutes and download it for a small fee.
Alternatively, if you regularly need mockups, logos, banners, and other design resources, you can choose to sign up for a monthly or yearly Placeit membership for one low monthly fee.
And if you're interested in the other digital assets Placeit has to offer, check out these informative articles:
- Resources35 Twitch Panel Templates (Using a Twitch Panel Maker)Nona Blackman
- Mockups30+ Awesome Esports T-Shirt Mockups (Gaming Jerseys Ready to Download)Nona Blackman
- twitch36 Awesome Stream Overlays Using an OBS Stream Overlay MakerNona Blackman
- twitch15 Best Free Twitch Overlays (Including a Free Twitch Overlay Maker)Nona Blackman
- Resources31 Best Twitch Banners Using a Banner Maker (Including Offline Banner Designs)Nona Blackman
- Placeit24 Best Gaming YouTube Banners Made With a YouTube Banner MakerNona Blackman
- Social Media20+ Social Media Image Maker Templates for Instagram, Facebook + MoreNona Blackman
- Banner Ads20+ Online Ad Banner (Maker) Template Designs to Customise NowNona Blackman
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post