Wowing your viewers with a well-designed YouTube gaming banner is easier than you think.
Follow along as I show you how to make your own YouTube gaming banner in a few simple steps with the banner maker from Placeit.
Follow along with us over on our Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel:
How to Make a YouTube Gaming Banner on Placeit
1. Select a YouTube Gaming Banner Template
- Browse the YouTube gaming banner templates available.
- Select a template you like.
- Click on it to open up the YouTube Gaming Banner Maker.
2. Add Graphics to Your YouTube Gaming Banner Template
- Starting with the controls on the right, select a background colour or image for your banner.
- If you have an image in mind, you can enter a search term in the search bar to find your image.
- If you want to upload your own background image, this is where you can do so by clicking on Upload Image.
- Now select your colour scheme. Start at the top of the controls on the right and work your way down.
- Select a colour for your Colour Banner.
- You can add an additional graphic to your here. I'm going to bypass this option and move on to selecting a sticker for my banner.
- Next, I'll select an arrow to go with my subscribe text and a colour for the arrow.
3. Add Text to Your YouTube Gaming Banner Template
- When you are done, go to the left of the template.
- Here you will enter the text for your banner and change the font style and colour.
- You can also add additional text fields if you need them and/or upload a logo.
4. Experiment With the Layout
- You can move and resize your text as you like, and if you change your mind, use the Reset Layout button to return to the default layout.
5. Download Your Video Game YouTube Banner
- When you're happy with your design, hit the Download button.
- This will take you to the download page, where you have two options for purchasing your video game YouTube banner.
You can either pay a small fee for a single banner or sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription that offers you unlimited downloads of all of Placeit's designs, mockups, logos, videos, and gaming templates.
Now that you know how to make a YouTube gaming banner, let's look at some of the best YouTube gaming banner template available at Placeit.
10 Cool YouTube Gaming Banners
Go back to the future with this awesome space-themed video game YouTube banner. If you like the fonts and layout but don't care for the background, use the YouTube gaming banner maker to select just the right background for your needs.
If you're looking for a clean and simple yet stylish design for your YouTube gaming banner, this terrific banner template may be just what you need. The template offers all sorts of awesome backgrounds, button styles, and graphics that make it easy to create your own unique look.
To create a YouTube banner for gaming, you don't have to be a designer. All you need is a great tool like the Placeit banner maker, which offers thousands of cool YouTube gaming banners like this one. Modify the background, the text, and the colours to make it your own.
A great background like this one is key to creating cool YouTube gaming banners, but fonts and colours play a critical role as well. With the YouTube gaming banner maker, you can create eye-catching banners in a few short minutes, with minimal effort.
Looking for just the right gritty background for your video game YouTube banner? The Placeit banner maker offers hundreds of backgrounds so that you can find exactly what you need to create an awesome YouTube gaming banner.
There are very few elements needed to create a YouTube banner for gaming, but each of those elements has to pack a punch. That's exactly what you'll get when you use the Placeit banner maker to create your own unique gaming YouTube banner.
The great thing about the YouTube gaming banner templates is that you can customise them as little or as much as you want to. For instance, some gamers may like this template just as it is and simply change the text to reflect their own identity. Others may change the background, the colour, and the fonts, and add a logo. Others still will fall somewhere between these two extremes. How would you customise this template?
Go retro with this 70s-inspired gaming YouTube banner. The template offers terrific backgrounds, graphics, and button styles, so why not take it for a spin and see what you can create?
With a background and graphics that capture both the mood and the iconography of gaming, this YouTube gaming banner template is a great choice when you want to create your own template. As with all the templates here, you have full control over every element of the design.
Capture the spirit of one of the most popular arcade games of the early 80s, Pac-Man, when you choose this YouTube gaming banner template. Just add your text and change the colours according to your taste, and the template is ready to download.
Make Your Own YouTube Gaming Banner Today
As you can see, Placeit is a great place to find cool YouTube Gaming Banners. Head on over today, select your favourite banner and use the handy YouTube gaming banner maker to create a fabulous banner in minutes.
And if you're interested in other terrific gaming resources available from Placeit, check out this list of articles below:
- Logo DesignHow to Make Your Own YouTube Gaming Logo (With Gaming Logo Design Examples)Nona Blackman
- Resources35 Twitch Panel Templates (Using a Twitch Panel Maker)Nona Blackman
- Live Streaming29 Best Twitch Stream "Starting Soon" Overlays Using a Twitch Overlay MakerNona Blackman
- Patreon22+ Best Patreon Banners (Using a Patreon Cover Image Creator)Nona Blackman
- twitch35 Awesome Stream Overlays Using an OBS Stream Overlay MakerNona Blackman
- Banner AdsHow to Make a Twitch Banner Design Using a Banner MakerAndrei Stefan
- Logo Design39 Cool Gaming Logos (Using a Clan Logo Maker)Nona Blackman
- Banners40+ Best SoundCloud Banners, Headers, and Album Covers (Banner Maker & PSD)Nona Blackman
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post