Want to know how to make a SoundCloud banner online quickly and easily?
The answer is: use the SoundCloud banner maker from Placeit. With the SoundCloud banner maker, you get tons of SoundCloud banner size templates that you can customise to suit your specific needs and taste.
Let me show you how to design a SoundCloud banner in five simple steps.
Follow along with us over on our Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel:
How to Make a SoundCloud Banner
- Go to Placeit.net and enter SoundCloud in the search bar.
- This will give you access to all the banners at Placeit that are the exact size of SoundCloud banners. This means that you don't have to waste time trying to figure out the correct SoundCloud header image dimensions before you can get started with your design.
- Browse the SoundCloud banner templates, and when you find one you like, click on it.
- To start customising your SoundCloud header, move to the controls on the right of the template and choose a SoundCloud header image.
- If you don't like the images on offer, you have three other options. You can:
- upload your own image using the Upload Image button
- opt to use no image at all
- enter a search term in the search bar to find the kind of images you have in mind
- Once you've chosen a SoundCloud header image, chose a gradient overlay for your image and then experiment with a texture colour and accent colour to make your gradient overlay more dynamic.
- Now move to the left side of the SoundCloud banner size template and enter your channel. When you are done, change the font and font colour.
- In this area, you can also add another text box and/or upload a logo if you so choose.
- You can move and resize your text and/or logo as needed, and if you don't like what you've done, just hit the Reset Layout button to return to the default layout.
- When you are happy with your design, hit the Download button at the top of the SoundCloud banner maker.
- This will take you to the download page, where you have two options for purchasing your SoundCloud header.
- You can either pay a small fee for your header or sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription that offers you unlimited downloads of all Placeit's designs, mockups, logos, videos, and gaming templates.
Now that you know how to make a seamless SoundCloud banner, let's take a look at some of the best SoundCloud banner templates available at Placeit.
Best SoundCloud Banner Template
What better way to communicate the sense of a party than with this cool image from a pop concert? Experiment with the texture overlays to enhance the final result.
This awesome broken glass overlay is exactly what you need to give your design an edgy, urban vibe. Swap in your own photo if you want, or choose a solid background colour, and design a SoundCloud banner you're proud of.
Though a banner is quite simple to create, you often see pages with images that don't fit because they don't use the right SoundCloud header image dimensions. Avoid that problem by using a SoundCloud banner size template like this one, which produces an image that's just the right size—and you get to add cool textures to give it an extra appeal.
Looking for a distressed textured effect for your Soundcloud banner? Then this is the perfect template for you because you can even customise this texture overlay, right from your browser, to create just the right amount of texture you need.
Customising this template is super easy. You can change the image, text, and pattern, so that you end up with something truly your own, at the perfect SoundCloud header size for easy upload to the site.
If abstraction is your thing, this template featuring concert spotlights and an intriguing wave pattern is for you. It's the perfect way to communicate the light show effect of a concert. The Placeit software already knows the SoundCloud banner dimensions, so don’t worry about setting that up manually. It's all done for you!
Don't know the size of a SoundCloud banner? Don't worry—the SoundCloud banner maker at Placeit takes care of all that for you, as well as giving you loads of design assets to work with. Use this template as your starting point, and you'll love what you end up with.
Use this stylish template to make a SoundCloud banner online. With this great starting point and the simple browser-based controls, it'll be easy to create a pleasing result at the correct SoundCloud banner dimensions.
Learning how to make a SoundCloud banner from scratch could be time-consuming, but a template like this makes it easy. You'll have a great header for your page in minutes!
Using a Placeit SoundCloud banner size template is easy and satisfying because you can change the image, text, and pattern in no time at all, so that you end up with something truly your own, at the perfect SoundCloud header size for easy upload to the site.
Make a SoundCloud Banner Online Today
If you want to know how to make a SoundCloud banner online, the Placeit SoundCloud banner maker is the solution for you. You can create your banner in a matter of minutes and download it for a small fee.
Alternatively, if you regularly need mockups, logos, banners, and other design resources, you can choose to sign up for a monthly or yearly Placeit membership for one low monthly fee.
Finally, if you're interested in the other digital assets Placeit has to offer, check out these informative articles:
- Album CoverHow to Make a Rap Album Cover Art (Using an Album Cover Maker)Nona Blackman
- Mockups30+ Awesome Esports T-Shirt Mockups (Gaming Jerseys Ready to Download)Nona Blackman
- twitch15 Best Free Twitch Overlays (Including a Free Twitch Overlay Maker)Nona Blackman
- twitch36 Awesome Stream Overlays Using an OBS Stream Overlay MakerNona Blackman
- Placeit23 Best Gaming YouTube Banners Made With a YouTube Banner MakerNona Blackman
- Resources35 Twitch Panel Templates (Using a Twitch Panel Maker)Nona Blackman
- Resources31 Best Twitch Banners Using a Banner Maker (Including Offline Banner Designs)Nona Blackman
- Live Streaming30 Best Twitch Stream "Starting Soon" Overlays Using a Twitch Overlay MakerNona Blackman
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post