Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Wind Rose Compass Symbol Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
- IllustrationHow to Create a Wind Rose Compass Symbol Illustration in Adobe IllustratorAndrei Marius
How to Design a Flat Sci-Fi Blaster in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Saudi City Landmark in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create Masha and the Bear, a Russian Folk Fairy Tale, in Adobe Illustrator
- Character DesignHow to Create Masha and the Bear, a Russian Folk Fairy Tale, in Adobe IllustratorNataliya Dolotko
How to Create a Tunisian-Inspired Motif in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Hand Holding a Stethoscope in Adobe Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Create a Hand Holding a Stethoscope in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
How to Create a Chibi Lollipop and Lullaby Munchkin in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Trio of Cute Pencil Characters in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Warm, Retro Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Stylized Chinese Zodiac Icon Set in Adobe Illustrator
- Global InfluencesHow to Create a Stylized Chinese Zodiac Icon Set in Adobe IllustratorMary Winkler
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Glowing Fireflies Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Glowing Fireflies Photo Manipulation in Adobe PhotoshopMelody Nieves
How to Create a 'Stranger Things' Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
You can make inspiring headlines just like this design from Austin Warnick. Using this Stranger Things Text Effect lesson from instructor Rose, Austin swapped the original title for his own. Check it out!
How to Create an Abstract Poster Using the Puppet Warp Tool in Adobe Photoshop
- Clipping MaskHow to Create an Abstract Poster Using the Puppet Warp Tool in Adobe PhotoshopLaura Keung
How to Create a Realistic Neon Light Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create VHS Glitch Art in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Photo to Watercolor Photoshop Action
How to Create the Justice League Logo With Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Cartoon Fundamentals: How to Draw the Female Form
Create 5 High-Impact Typography Effects in Adobe InDesign
Make cool typographical layouts with Adobe InDesign. James took on this High Impact Typography lesson from Grace Fussell and tried out each effect. Incorporate these text effects into your designs too!
How to Draw a Rose
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design
& Illustration section of Envato Tuts+?
Share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar to the tutorial that you followed or was inspired by. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We welcome all levels of ability, from beginner to advanced!
- Share the tutorial link along with the artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that others can join in on these fun projects.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. Check out last month's showcase below:
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post