Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Cute Cartoon Tiger Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
- Character DesignHow to Create a Cute Cartoon Tiger Illustration in Adobe IllustratorNataliya Dolotko
How to Design a Virtual Reality Kid Character in Affinity Designer
How to Make a Beautiful Mesh Rose From Scratch in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Line Clock Infographic in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Spooky Voodoo Doll in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create Khaleeji Woman Emoji iMessage Stickers in Adobe Illustrator
- Emoticon DesignHow to Create Khaleeji Woman Emoji iMessage Stickers in Adobe IllustratorMiss Chatz
How to Create a Mobile Phone Icon Pack in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create Delicious Toast Icons in Adobe Illustrator
How to Design a Krishna Janmashtami Postcard in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Retro Long Shadow Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Flame Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Trippy Head Tunnel Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Double Exposure Action in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Wolverine Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create an Amethyst Geode Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Rubber Stamp Logo Mockup in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Surreal, Emotional Scene With Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
How to Create a Vintage Music Festival Flyer in Adobe InDesign
Geometric Design: A Celtic Grid
Create a French Movie Poster in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Win $250 in Envato Market Credits!
Jump over to the Envato community forums to show off your creation from one of the many Tuts+ tutorials. Read more about it over here.