Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by
you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the
time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. Here's an
assortment of those submissions found throughout the Design
& Illustration comments section. Show them some love!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Tram in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Retro Interior Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Set of Flat Animal Icons in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Mountain Landscape in Flat Style in Adobe Illustrator
- Flat DesignHow to Create a Mountain Landscape in Flat Style in Adobe IllustratorAliaksei Kruhlenia
Create a Cute Moldovan Chibi Character in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Folded Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
How to Design a Quick, Quirky Character in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Festive Christmas Fireplace in Affinity Designer
How to Create a House Icon in Adobe Illustrator
Create Detailed Tulips With Gradient Mesh, Without the Mesh Tool in Illustrator
- IllustrationCreate Detailed Tulips With Gradient Mesh, Without the Mesh Tool in IllustratorDiana Toma
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Realistic Autumn Leaves Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create an Enchanted Rose Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create an Enchanted Rose Photo Manipulation in Adobe PhotoshopMelody Nieves
How to Create a Dark, Sci-Fi Landscape Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Dark, Sci-Fi Landscape Photo Manipulation With Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le
How to Create a Photo-Realistic Wax Seal Mockup With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Raindrops Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Sketch Effect Action in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Winter Landscape Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Winter Landscape Photo Manipulation With Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
How to Create a Fall-Themed Wedding Invite in Adobe InDesign
How to Draw a Bird Step by Step
How to Create a Historical Fiction Book Cover in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Win $250 in Envato Market Credits!
Jump over to the Envato community forums to show off your creation from one of the many Tuts+ tutorials. Read more about it over here.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post