Last year we featured an article with over 100 Free Photoshop Actions for you to use. Many of you asked for more, so today we're back with another 30 handy Photoshop actions to save time and effort. Each offers an interesting and unique effect, so click through to take a look!
Also, if you’re looking for quality results and you’re in a hurry to get a professional solution, then choose from one of the thousands of affordable Photoshop Actions available for purchase on Envato Elements, our subscription-based marketplace.
Making Your Own Photoshop Actions
This is a follow up from 100 Free Photoshop Actions (And How to Make Your Own). If you wish to learn how to make your own actions, be sure to take a look at this post.
Best Photoshop Actions for Photographers From Envato Elements
Before jumping into these freebies, first take a look at a handful of premium options available on Envato Elements. If you’re looking for professional results, then we have you covered! Here are a number of Photoshop Actions available for download on our digital marketplace. For a single, affordable monthly fee, you can download as many actions and other creative assets as you want!
1. Soft Focus Photoshop Action (ATN)
How does the Soft Focus Photoshop Action work? You simply brush over your photo in the area that you want to remain in focus, and play the action! You can add a stunning softness to your photos with just a few clicks.
2. Dimension Photoshop Action (ABR, ATN, PAT)
This easy-to-use Photoshop action gives you an amazing set of features, including:
- The ability to choose from eight different glass patterns.
- Each glass pattern can be scaled up or down to create different sized glass shards.
- Ten color options which can be combined to create additional color looks.
- Easy to control which part of your subject appears in front or behind the glass wall.
3. HDR Stock Photoshop Actions (ATN)
Creating a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image usually requires merging multiple images shot at different exposures, but this set of 18 Photoshop actions can achieve similar results without merging bracketed photos.
Turn your normal images into stunning HDR photos, retrieve highlights and shadows, and make your images pop—all in a single click!
4. Peony Photoshop Action (ATN)
This action lets you create rich, natural toning for portrait, fashion, and fine-art photography. Tired of dull greens and florals? This action is a solution, adding volume and color depth, with a special color shift tune-up to all greens and flowers.
Looking for something a bit different? This hi-tech Photoshop action lets you create the effect of molecular breaking of the object on your photo. It includes four actions with different directions: up, down, left, and right. It gives a highly detailed result and is easy to use, customise, and improve.
Best Photoshop Actions for Photographers From GraphicRiver
If a monthly subscription isn't your thing and you prefer to buy Photoshop actions one at a time, you can find many professional actions over on GraphicRiver. This single-purchase marketplace has plenty of relevant content for photographers!
Here are some of the best Photoshop actions for photographers that you'll find:
1. Photography Actions Bundle #1 (ATN)
If you're looking for the best Photoshop actions for photographers, this complete set is for you. This bundle was especially designed for photographers and includes these packs:
- Vintage Summer PS Photo Actions
- Vintage Summer PS Photo Actions v2
- Toner - Image Tones and Actions
- Vintage Autumn PS Photo Actions
- Fresh Summer Photography Actions
2. Portrait Photography Actions (ATN)
These actions for professional photographers will turn your images into portraits. The pack includes easily editable effects to achieve high-quality results.
The best Photoshop actions for photographers also feature macro photography. These actions are professionally designed to give your macro images a magic and remarkable tone.
4. PRO Actions - 30 Film Effects (ATN)
Now, if you're a fan of film effects, these actions will be great for you. The pack of 30 photography actions was carefully crafted with film/photography effects, tints, filters, sharpeners, contrasts, lights and much more.
5. PRO Actions - 42 Special Effects (ATN)
This set of 42 professional actions will create unique special effects for your images. Within this collection, you'll find vector-like designs, illustrations, traditional art imitations, special effects such as cross-processing, HDRi, and more.
30+ Free Photoshop Actions
1. Cross Colouring Tool 1.1
2. Photoshop Action: Diabolic
3. Photoshop Action: Foliage
4. Photoshop Action: FrostBite
6. Oscar's Pitch Photoshop Action 1
7. Polaroid Generator V2
8. Black white sepia PS action
9. LT's Marshmallow action
10. PS actions - 5 in 1
11. PS actions - Cool vintage
12. PS actions - Snow, summer and winter
13. Ghost Stories - 9 Awesome Actions
14. Colour changing actions
15. 3D actions pack
16. Daisy actions
17. Cute Actions
18. Hipstamatic- "Purple glitter"
20. Canvas effect
21. Night Action
22. Actions: "Retro-Vintage"
23. Warm light action DELETE
24. Nature Effect
25. Photoshop Actions 27
26. Hard Candy Action
27. Lomita - Action 11
28. Landscape Effect PS Action 0.2
29. PS Actions - ReColor Old
30. Urban Blue
31. Wedding Enhancer Kit
Thanks for Reading!
I hope you enjoyed looking through these fantastic Photoshop actions. Be sure to click through to each site, and take a closer look at what's on offer. If you know of a great action that we didn't feature today, be sure to share it in the comments!
And you can purchase affordable, high-quality Photoshop actions on Envato Elements, where a single affordable monthly fee gives you unlimited access to a massive range of creative assets.
Looking for Lightroom Presets? Check out these articles:
- Photography100 Free Lightroom Presets (And How to Make Your Own)Andrew Childress
- Photography10 Top Instagram Look Presets and Color LUTs for Lightroom CC and MobileAndrew Childress
- PhotographyHow to Fade Your Adobe Lightroom Presets (for Precise Control)Andrew Childress
- Photography50 Free Lightroom Presets for Black-and-White Photography and How to Create Your OwnAndrew Childress
- Adobe LightroomHow to Create Toolkit Presets in Adobe Photoshop LightroomAndrew Childress
- PhotographyHow to Create a Preset in Adobe Lightroom in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
- VideoTop 3 Film Emulation LUTs (Look Presets) to Instantly Change Picture StylesAndrew Childress
- Adobe Lightroom15 Top Adobe Lightroom Presets on Envato ElementsEnvato Elements
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post