Best Bakery Brochures
Tri-Fold Bakery Brochure
- At first, these two bakery brochure examples look very similar, but what you'll notice about this one is that it's more focused on listing products.
- So whereas the first one would be a good general introduction to your business, you could use this one as a menu for your customers.
Bi-Fold Brochure Bakery
- If you prefer the bifold format, then try this bakery pamphlet sample.
- Notice how the colour scheme of browns and dark yellows reflects the colours of baked goods.
- It's a great approach, although if you prefer something with more contrast, you can easily change the colours—along with all the other details—in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Bakery Brochure Design
- If you have a more extensive repertoire, then try this 22-page cake catalogue design template.
- It comes in A5 landscape format, with lots of space to list all your different types of cakes, as well as full-colour photos to make them look amazing.
- It's a print-ready template, with a 5mm bleed.
Best Bakery Flyers
Bakery Business Flyer
- When you're looking for bakery flyer ideas, you'll see plenty of variation.
- This example packs in more information than the previous one, but it still manages to keep things highly readable.
- If you have plenty to say, then use this template—but still take care not to overcrowd the design.
Cookies Flyer Design
- Let's continue the cookie flyer design ideas for a moment.
- This one uses a simple three-colour background, with cookie images across the centre and sides of the flyer.
- Grab people's attention with your images, and let the small print at the bottom give the key information like contact details, store locations, etc.
- Here's a flyer that can also be used as a menu.
- Hand it out to potential customers and let them decide what they want to order before they come to your store.
- The template comes in A4 or US Letter sizes, and it's easy to add your own images in Photoshop using the smart objects provided.
Flyers Cupcakes Design
- These templates are available for editing in either Photoshop or Illustrator, with two different cake flyer designs to choose from.
- When you've made your edits, your flyer will be ready to print thanks to the inclusion of a bleed, CMYK colours, etc.
- The template uses only free fonts.
Flyer Bakery Template
- The circular image placeholders in this template give you a perfect opportunity to add beautiful imagery.
- In fact, the images here are so prominent that the success of the flyer depends on choosing the right images.
- Do that, and you'll be sure to have a great pastry flyer design.
- You could also scale it up for use as a bread and pastry poster.
Best Bakery Posters
Bakery Poster Designs
- Bread poster designs often emphasise imagery, but this example takes it further than most.
- Almost the whole poster is devoted to a single large image, with just a few text placeholders around it.
- If you've got a great image in mind, then this could be the template to use to create a bread and pastry poster to be proud of.
- Print marketing works very well for local businesses like bakeries.
- Paste up enticing posters like this one all over town, and you'll have customers lining up to sample your products.
- The A4 template is easy to edit and customise in Photoshop or Illustrator, and a help file is included.
Bread and Pastry Poster
- Here's a colourful poster to showcase your bakery's offerings.
- Everything is easy to edit and customise in Adobe Illustrator, so feel free to use it as a starting point to create something very different.
- Starting with a template like this means that your final design, even if it looks very different, will be set up with the correct sizes, bleed areas, etc.
Donut and Bakery Poster
- Remember, these bakery and bread poster designs are very flexible.
- So although this one is designed for doughnuts, you could also use it for any other baked goods, just by switching out the image and text.
- The key thing to look at is not the sample content but the overall design.
- Customise this one in Illustrator and see what you can do with it.
Best Bakery Menus
Bakery Menu Template
- Or why not try a landscape format for your menu?
- This example uses a clean, contemporary style, with simple hand-drawn illustrations and a mostly black and white design.
- Your customers' eyes will be instantly drawn to that bright yellow circle, so take the opportunity to deliver your key message there.
Coffee & Bakery Menu Template
- Coffee and cakes go superbly well together, so this Coffee & Bakery menu template is on to a good thing.
- Edit it in Photoshop or Illustrator to add your own list of coffees, cookies, cakes, and other good stuff.
- The circular image placeholders let you showcase your products in style.
Best Bakery Logos
Cake Baker Logo Templates
- If your bakery focuses on cakes, then this logo could work very well.
- The illustrations are simple but effective, and the heart on top of the cake is a nice touch.
- Add your business name and tagline to see how it would look.
- As with the other logo templates featured here, you can also fully customise this one in Adobe Illustrator and change as many details as you like.
Hot Oven Bakery Logo Template
- When you're looking for bakery logo ideas, think about the qualities you want to convey.
- This one, for example, uses sheaves of wheat to show the freshness of the bread and a traditional brick oven to show that you use time-honoured baking techniques.
- If those are the qualities you want to align with, this is a great choice.
Bakery Logo Template
- This logo emphasises tradition, with a vintage Art Deco font and an illustration of a rolling pin flattening dough.
- This makes a lot of sense because bakeries often define themselves by the use of traditional techniques to create a product that's of higher quality than mass-produced supermarket bread.
Bakery Sign Ideas
- Here's another way to show off your traditional values: with a vintage monogram logo.
- This one is set up to make it easy to edit the text and create your own monogram using your initials or those of your bakery, and the sheaves of wheat are a good way to show at a glance what type of business it is.
Dansel Bakery Logo Template
- Use Dansel Bakery Logo to brand your new bakery or cafe.
- What's wonderful about this logo is that it stands out clearly on a number of products so is perfect for adding to window displays, uniforms, product packaging, and more.
- The design is fully editable and scalable in Illustrator.
Choose Your Favourite Bakery Template
That's it for our list of the best bakery templates to be found at Envato Elements. Head on over to Elements and download your favourite template today.
If you are interested in learning how to create your own logos, brochures, flyers, menus, or catalogues from scratch, check out these super helpful articles below: