Adding a watermark to your images in Adobe Lightroom is a straightforward process. Not only does it showcase your brand and copyright ownership, but it also serves as a deterrent against unauthorized use.
Adobe Lightroom offers a seamless way to add watermarks to your images. In this tutorial, I'll guide you through the process of how to add a watermark in Lightroom, helping you safeguard your photographs and artwork. If you like video content, don't miss this video from the Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel to learn all the details:
What You'll Learn
- How to add a watermark in Lightroom
- How to add a Lightroom watermark logo
- How to customize your Lightroom watermark
How to Make a Watermark in Lightroom
Open Adobe Lightroom and select the image you want to use. Navigate to the Share button located near the top left.
Select Custom Settings.
Check the Include Watermark box, and then click on the Customize button.
A new window will pop up, allowing you to customize the appearance and placement of your watermark. You can adjust various settings, such as the font, opacity, size, and position. Use the controls to fine-tune the appearance of your watermark on the image. You can see a live preview of how the watermark will look on your photo as you make changes.
To use an image instead (such as a logo), select the Graphic option at the top and click on the Add Graphic button to import your Lightroom watermark PNG file.
Click on Done to export your image with the Lightroom watermark included.
By following these simple steps, you can easily create and apply a watermark that reflects your brand and prevents unauthorized use.
Now that you know how to make a watermark in Lightroom, remember that a watermark not only safeguards your photographs but also establishes a sense of professionalism and ownership. Happy designing!
Explore More Lightroom Tutorials and Resources
- How to Colour Balance Monochrome Photos Using Lightroom ClassicHarry Guinness14 Jul 2022
- How to Use the Adjustment Brush in Lightroom ClassicAndrew Childress03 Dec 2022
- How to Use Edit Presets on Photos in Lightroom CCDuncan Clark22 Aug 2022
- How-to Rename Photos Automatically in Lightroom ClassicAndrew Childress22 Nov 2022
- How to Sync Presets From Lightroom Classic to Lightroom MobileJamie Evan07 Sep 2022
- How to Adjust Saturation in Photos With Lightroom MobileDuncan Clark16 Jan 2023