The Manual: Issue 2
In our second issue, we bring together stories from: Alex Charchar, Mark Boulton, Karen McGrane, Cennydd Bowles, Trent Walton, and Josh Brewer.
Issue 2 is currently available as a hardback print edition, designed by Jez Burrows. In this issue
- Through the lens of grief, Alex Charchar sees creative work, and the world, differently.
- Tasked with designing a new wayfinding system for a museum, Mark Boulton experiments on patrons and meets with honest feedback.
- For Karen McGrane, what was once a disability is now, sometimes, a superpower.
- Cennydd Bowles argues that the future of web design can be saved if web applications are built not only for humans but for humanity, and made to last.
- When we learn to articulate the complexity and value of our work, Trent Walton forsees not only better understanding but greater respect for our profession.
- Josh Brewer welcomes the end of the rock star era and the dawn of great design teams.
Tuts+ subscribers also receive a $5 discount on any book, eBook or audiobook purchase at http://shop.themanual.org/ (coupon included in ebook zip file download).