Vectortuts+ loves Illustration and discovering new talent, so today we are proud to be showcasing Round 1 of the Vectortuts+ Food Van Showdown . The best thing is, you can be a part of it! Find out how to get involved, at the jump.
Create Your Own Food Van, Round 1
The designs are posted in no particular order, but we thought it would be fun to kick things off with a sweet sweets van! Great work everyone, it's been fun to see what you've come up with.
Submissions are open for another week! Get your entries in before Monday 14th of June 2012 for a chance to be in Showcase 2!
Joris van Teeffelen
Hey! I'm a graphic design student and I got a craving for candy.
"Classic, hot food and even hotter lap times!"
"Hi. My name is Brian and I'm a freelance graphics designer based in Kenya. portfolio.thekenyangeek.com"
Hello! I'm Andrei Marincas, a freelance graphic designer and photographer. I design for web, print, identity and branding. You can follow me on twitter.com/#!/genezic | facebook.com/Genezic or visit my website www.genezic.com
"Not a professional student or designer, just as a hobby!"
Illustration for candy/sweets/liquorice theme truck.
How to Get Involved!
How to Make a Vectortuts+ T-shirt Design:
- Download the Design Template
- Draw your image onto the template, you can be as creative as you like, feel free to alter any or all of the illustration. We want to see creative and fun projects so go crazy!
- Upload (or tag) your design to the Vectortuts+ Facebook Group with a short description of your style or theme.
- Artwork can be any style or theme as long as it's vector and 100% your own work.
- You don't have to spend hours and hours on your piece, the project's aim is to be fun, fast and individual.
- You may submit more than one design
- When you publish your work on Facebook, please include one or two paragraphs about yourself and/or your work and a link to your website / online portfolio.
- Have Fun!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post