We've moved over to Blip for our screencasts. I'll be recording screencasts at least weekly in order to bring you some new video content that helps demonstrate techniques found in our tutorials. This ads another layer of learning to the tutorials here on Vectortuts+.
Move from Vimeo over to Blip.tv
I'll be demonstrating some of our tutorials as screencasts to give you another medium to learn the demonstrated tuts through. Any suggestions or requests you have for video content for the site, just let me know in the comments. I'm on a mac and using Screenflow to record the screencasts. I really like the program, which has some smooth editing features built in.
Screencasts from Elsewhere
We appreciate everyone who commented on those tutorials from elsewhere we had posted in the video section. It's rare that we remove posts from the site, but in this case we're restructuring the video section to focus on delivering high-quality exclusive Vectortuts+ video content on a regular basis. We appreciate your support in this!
Here are the screencasts we removed from the Videos section, so you can still find them. Some of these cover tools, tips, and techniques. There are some complex and awesome tutorials in here, as well as those aimed at beginner to intermediate artists. I'm listing these here , this way anyone that found them here originally will still be able to find them easily.
- Illustrator 101: Reset Your Rulers
- Process as Drawing - 24
- Illustrator Fire/Flame Tutorial
- First Look: Adobe Illustrator CS4 Document Management
- Freak Cherub Speed Painting
- Illustrating an Aesop’s Fables Inspired Tee Design
- Draw an Old-world Style Tattered Scroll from Scratch
- Draw a Skull With a Wacom Tablet
- Create Intricate Patterns in Adobe Illustrator
- Illustrating a Zombie Tee
- Speed-drawing a Realistic Pickup Truck in Adobe Illustrator
Move to Blip over on Psdtuts+
Subscribe to the Vectortuts+ RSS Feed to stay up to date with the latest vector tutorials, articles, and screencasts.