Last week we celebrated the launch of PhotoDune, Envato's new stock photography marketplace with a series of photo effect, photo manipulation, and photo montage tutorials. Now that Photo Effects Week has come to an end, we wanted to give you the opportunity to put your newly learned skills to the test with a Photo Manipulation Competition that is open to all Psdtuts+ readers.
Your task is to use at least one of the three images below to create a photo manipulation. You are free to combine these images with assets available on the web or in your personal collection. We will judge your entries based on their creativity, execution, and by how many of the below images that you use.
Up for Grabs
We will select 3 winners for this competition.
- 1st Place will win $100 in PhotoDune Credits and a 1-year premium membership to Tuts+.
- 2nd Place will win $75 in PhotoDune Credits.
- 3rd Place will receive an Envato t-shirt.
You can use the following images in your photo manipulation.
Download the Photos
You can download the photo package for this competition from the link below. Please note that these photos are only to be used for personal, non-commercial, educational usage, and to form your entry to the Psdtuts+ Photo Effects competition. Should you wish to use the images for any other purpose, you must purchase your own licenses from PhotoDune. These images will only be freely available until November 8, 2011. If you wish to enter the competition, please make sure you download them as soon as possible.
PHOTO PACKAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Use at least 1 of the 3 images above to create a photo manipulation.
- You are free to combine the above images with photos or assets available elsewhere on the web, or in your personal collection.
- The images above can only be used for this competition. They cannot be used for any other purpose.
- You can enter up to 3 different submissions.
- Entries will be accepted until Monday, November 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post