You may have noticed a few changes on the Tuts+ community of websites, one of them is the new author feeds. Subscribing is easy, and you will never miss your favorite authors tutorials again!
Where to Find the RSS Link
If you're new to RSS, we've put together a quick guide that will guide you though the subscription process.
- First, navigate to the Authors profile page, the easiest way to do this is the link at the top of the post.
- On the Author page, under the profile, you will find an "Author Feed link", this will take you through to a list of the articles and tutorials they have written and a drop down menu to chose the platform that you wish to read the posts on.
- Chose the method you would like to receive the posts, and you're done!
The Vectortuts+ Writing Team
To get you started, here's links to the Vectortuts+ writing team.
Editor of Vectortuts+
Associate Editor of Vectortuts+
- 8 Unique RSS Readers for Mac - MacApp Storm
- Top 10 Web Based RSS Readers, Plus Some - WebApp Storm
- Introducing the Vectortuts+ Writing Team
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post