Here on Envato Tuts+, we're always looking for unique and talented instructors to create quality content for our demanding readers. If you feel you fit the bill and want to be paid for your knowledge, then read further.
What We're Looking For
Envato Tuts+ has many areas of content and while we love a variety of avenues, we're specifically looking for instructors to create written content in our Design & Illustration section. We're looking for those who specialise in:
- Editorial vector illustration styles
- Fundamental drawing and drawing theory
- Logo design
- Photo effects
- Photo manipulation
- Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Sketch, Pixelmator, Inkscape
You must also be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, but we can't rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it's, this might not be the gig for you.
We're looking for content from quick tips to in-depth tutorials. Most of all, we want instructors who can explain themselves clearly and accurately and produce quality end results.
What Do You Get Out of It?
There are many benefits in becoming an Envato Tuts+ Instructor:
- Getting paid for a subject you're passionate about is always rewarding. Depending on the content type and subject, you could be billing thousands per month! Our starting rate for a regular tutorial is $200 USD and it rises to $250 USD per tutorial if you contribute at least once per month!
- Get your name out into the community. This is especially good if you're just starting your freelance career—we have millions of visitors per month.
- Establish yourself as an expert in your given field by writing regularly for a respected educational network.
- You get to work with a group of enthusiastic designers on a variety of fun projects, such as movie themed weeks.
There are many ways in which it pays to write tutorials. Take it from me, I've been doing this for over five years now!
Pitch a Tutorial!
While I can tell you which areas we're specifically looking into, it all comes down to which areas are your strongest and what you feel most confident in teaching. If you are interested in becoming an Envato Tuts+ Instructor, why don't you pitch us an idea. We looking forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post