Today Vectortuts+ is proud to announce the launch of our latest Session - Infographic Design. The Infographic Design Session is a collection of tutorials covering subjects such as how to create infographics, charts, maps and more. This session is an ongoing collection of tutorials and articles covering all aspects of graphic design. Be sure to check back for updates!
Looking for New Ways to Make Data Beautiful?
Taking a collection of data and showing it in a way that's not only informative but looks good, can be a hard thing to do. You need to be mindful of design while at the same making sure that the data you're presenting is shown clearly and is easy to understand.
In this Creative Session, take your data to the next level with our collection of tutorials that cover useful techniques and tips for creating infographics, charts and maps that not only look great, but communicate effectively with your audience.
Infographics, Charts, Maps and More!
- How to Create a Promotional Website Infographic in Adobe Illustrator
- How To Create Outstanding Modern Infographics
- Quick Tip: Use Illustrator Effects to Spice Up Your Graphs
- How to Add Illustrative Flair to an Infographic Without Compromising Data
- Quick Tip: How to Create a 3D Map Pullout for Information Graphics
- Envato Remote Staff Infographic: A Case Study
- Quick Tip: How to Create a Simple Set of Map Pins
- Interview with Brad Woodard – Illustration, Design, and Infographics
- New Premium Tutorial – Producing an Informative Map In Perspective with Illustrator
- Quick Tip: Spice Up Your Graphs with Column Designs
- Turn a Boring Bar Graph into a 3D Masterpiece
- 40 Inspirational Infographic Blogs, Portfolios, Showcases, and Resources
- Create a Personalized Toolkit for Making Maps
- Quick Tip: Creating a Simple Map Infographic
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post