To celebrate the launch of Envato's new stock photography marketplace, PhotoDune, we're excited to kick off a phenomenal week of content on Psdtuts+!
During Photo Effects Week, we'll be teaching you some amazing photo portrait retouching techniques, colour correcting photographs, creating a photo montage, photo cut-outs, and much more! At the end of the week, we'll be announcing a fantastic competition for you to show off the techniques that you've learned. Read on to find out what's in store, and discover how you can make the most of Envato's latest marketplace!
Boost Your Income with PhotoDune
Envato’s top authors make between $20,000 and $40,000 per month selling stock! Imagine shooting the images you want, when you want, making passive income whether you’re working or not. Some of our authors sell stock in their free time as a hobby, some do it to get their name out there, and some are able to make it their full time profession.
PhotoDune has an amazing community of photographers, and is the perfect place to sell your images as stock photography. Whether you're completely new to the concept, or already have a catalog of thousands of images — we think you'll find the site a pleasure to use. A few good places to start might be look at the top selling images, checking out our author guide, or dropping by the forums.
If you're ready to learn more, take a look at how to sell your work on PhotoDune. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the bumper week of photo effects content we have in store for you at Psdtuts+!
Photo Effects Tutorials
Here's a quick overview of the tutorials we published during the course of the week:
- Create a Lamb’s Coat in Photoshop
- Create a Cutout Photograph in Photoshop
- Turn a Portrait Photo Into a Painting
- 20 Photo Manipulation and Montage Tutorials for Photoshop
- Color Correcting Photographs Using the Curves Adjustment
- Create a Fantasy Miniature World in Photoshop
- Create a Print-Ready Environmental Poster
- Photo Effects Week: Apply a Color Effect to a Photo
- Use Curves Adjustment to Turn Day Into Night
- Create a Planet Using Photoshop’s 3D Capabilities
- Enter the PhotoDune Photo Manipulation Competition
We hope you enjoyed the content, and don't forget to check out PhotoDune for all your stock photography needs!