Are you a skilled graphic designer? Have you considered sharing your knowledge through teaching online video courses? This is a unique opportunity to become part of the Tuts+ instructor team. Here’s the challenge: we want you to teach logo design or identity design to our students—helping to grow their branding skills.
What Makes a Great Logo and Branding Designer?
- You’re skilled in communicating visually, through logo marks, identities, and brands.
- You can explain the decision-making processes behind well-crafted work.
- You enjoy making complex, visual subjects simple to understand.
- You want to guide a large audience of practicing graphic designers.
- Besides that, you’re comfortable recording screencasts in English.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
We’re looking for logo designers, brand specialists, graphic designers, and illustrators, to teach video-based courses at Tuts+. Get paid a competitive rate to share your knowledge and experience.
What We're Looking For
Here are a few subjects we need graphic design instructors to teach:
- Logo Design - Creation of brand symbols and lettermarks.
- Branding - Design of identity kits and brand materials.
- Typography - Type use in branding and graphic design.
We cover a wide range of graphic design and illustration subjects at Tuts+, well beyond those listed above. Reach out and tell us about what you’re passionate about!
Why Teach for Tuts+?
- Work from home in your own time, as a freelance contributor.
- Give back to the community and share your skills teaching others.
- Get paid a competitive per course rate of $3,500 USD.
- We'll provide you with curriculum and screencasting setup support.
- We care deeply about diversity, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds.
Produce branding, logo, or, identity design courses with assistance from our editorial team. (Don’t worry if you’re inexperienced in recording video, we’ll help you get set up). Set your project schedule, course objectives, and geek out teaching your favorite graphic design subjects. If you’re eager to share, you’ll fit right in!
How to Apply
Learn more about teaching at Tuts+ and complete our Teach a Course application form to apply. This is a remote position—open to applicants from anywhere.