Did you make your New Years Resolution to share your knowledge or help others? Well this may be the opportunity for you!
Here on Envato Tuts+, we're always looking for unique and talented instructors to create quality content for our demanding readers. If you feel you fit the bill and want to be paid for your knowledge, then read further.
What We're Looking For
Envato Tuts+ has many areas of content and while we love a variety of avenues, we're specifically looking for instructors to create written and/or screen cast content for our free education side and our premium courses side. The topics we're specifically looking for are:
- Photo Manipulations
- Logo Design
- Fundamental Drawing Tutorials
- Print Design
- Apparel Design
- Font Design
- Typography and Hand Lettering
- Creative Photoshop Actions
- Design Theory
You must also be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, but we can't rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it's, this might not be the gig for you.
We're looking for content from quick tips to in depth tutorials to full screen cast courses. Most of all, we want instructors who can explain themselves clearly, accurately and produce quality end results. Whether you're an expert in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Inkscape, Adobe Photoshop or any other design package, we want to hear from you!
What Do You Get Out of It?
There are many benefits in becoming an Envato Tuts+ Instructor:
- Getting paid for a subject you're passionate about is always rewarding. Depending on the content type and subject, you could be billing thousands per month!
- Get your name out into the community, this is especially good if you're just starting your freelance career
- Establish yourself as an expert in your given field by writing regularly for a respected educational network
- We accept both professionally written tutorials and video screen casts, so it's all to do with how comfortable you feel sharing your knowledge
There are many ways in which is pays to write tutorials. Take it from me, I've been doing this for over five years now!
Pitch a Tutorial!
While I can tell you which areas we're specifically looking into, it all comes down to what areas are your strongest and what you feel most confident in teaching. If you are interested in becoming a Envato Tuts+ Instructor, why don't you pitch us an idea. We looking forward to hearing from you.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post