Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Queen of Hearts Playing Card With Affinity Designer
How to Create a Fur Action Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Seamless Halloween Pumpkin Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
- HalloweenHow to Create a Seamless Halloween Pumpkin Pattern in Adobe IllustratorAliaksei Kruhlenia
How to Create a Crunchy Cartoon Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Spooky Voodoo Doll in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Scary Cellar Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Showroom Background With a Red Carpet in Adobe Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Create a Showroom Background With a Red Carpet in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
How to Use the Blend Tool for Lettering in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Set of Kawaii Halloween Icons in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Scrolling Background in Affinity Designer
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Photo to Pencil Drawing Effect in Photoshop
How to Create a Photo-Realistic Wax Seal Mockup With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create an Emotional Autumn Scene With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Glowing, Fireflies Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Glowing Fireflies Photo Manipulation in Adobe PhotoshopMelody Nieves
How to Create a Retro, Colorful, Halftone Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Punk-Rock Portrait in Procreate
Quick Tip: Create a "Scary" Text Effect in Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Cartoon Fundamentals: How to Draw the Female Form
How to Draw a Realistic Eye
How to Create a Bauhaus Poster in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post