Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by
you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the
time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. Here's an
assortment of those submissions found throughout the Design
& Illustration comments section. Check out this set of results with a few spooky additions for Halloween!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Use Image Trace to Create a Surreal Portrait in Adobe Illustrator
- Image TraceHow to Use Image Trace to Create a Surreal Portrait in Adobe IllustratorSharon Archer-Thomas
Great tutorial, here is my work!
How to Create a Halloween Illustration With a White Kitten in Adobe Illustrator
- HalloweenHow to Create a Halloween Illustration With a White Kitten in Adobe IllustratorNataliya Dolotko
Thanks very much Nataliya. This tutorial is really nice. Recently I followed one tutorial by Andrew for creating a spider, so I embedded it just for fun.
How to Create Delicious Toast Icons in Adobe Illustrator
Thank you! I like it!
How to Create a Set of X-Men Avatars in Adobe Illustrator
I just made Edward Scissorhands with this tutorial. This is amazing, thank you!
How to Create a Spring-Themed Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
Thank you for this detailed tutorial! I am quite new to Illustrator, so this helped me get through the whole work without getting frustrated!
How to Create a Halloween Themed Icon Pack in Adobe Illustrator
Thank you for this amazing tutorial. I really enjoyed making this and it inspired me to make a few of my own as well!
How to Create Flat Design Headphones in Adobe Illustrator
Beautiful image, and what a well-detailed tutorial! I'd never heard of chambers before this.
Use Stroke Textures to Enhance a Halloween Illustration in Illustrator
- IllustrationUse Stroke Textures to Enhance a Halloween Illustration in IllustratorIvan Petrusevski
How to Create a Windmill Illustration in Sketch
Great tutorial! Here is my windmill.
How to Create the Batman Dark Knight Logo in Adobe Illustrator
Nice tutorial. I learned some new things!
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Scary Window Scene Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Scary Window Scene Photo Manipulation With Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le
Thank you for an interesting tutorial!
How to Create a Coffee-Stained Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
Thanks for the tutorial!
How to Create a Halloween-Inspired Children's Illustration in Photoshop
How to Create a Day of the Dead Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
My version of Photoshop can't do the dotted stroke but thank you for this amazing tutorial I loved it!
How to Create a Spooky Forest Setting in Adobe Photoshop
Here's my final result! I initially struggled with the white outlines on the trees.
How to Create an Ashes & Embers Dispersion Action in Adobe Photoshop
- Photoshop ActionsHow to Create an Ashes & Embers Dispersion Action in Adobe PhotoshopIndranil Saha
Great tutorial, I tried it!
How to Create an Emotional, Molten, Shattered Statue in Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create an Emotional, Molten, Shattered Statue in PhotoshopMario Sanchez Nevado
Here's my version!
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Design a Hardback Cover for a Young Adult Fiction Book in Adobe InDesign
I did not end up using InDesign but it did give me an idea, so here is what I made.
How to Create an Indie Movie Poster in Adobe InDesign
Thanks for the tutorial, I came up with this design in the end.
How to Draw a Super Cute Kitten Step by Step
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Win $250 in Envato Market Credits!
Jump over to the Envato community forums to show off your creation from one of the many Tuts+ tutorials. Read more about it over here.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post