Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Draw a Flat Designer Character in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Cartoon-Like Elemental Sword in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Holiday Retro Background With Champagne Glasses Design in Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Create a Holiday Retro Background With Champagne Glasses Design in IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
Bring in the New Year with a lovely Illustrator tutorial. Ilaria made a special Holiday Retro Background complete with glasses, clocks, and ribbons. Check out the original tutorial by Vladimir Galantsev and enjoy Ilaria's update below!
How to Create an Easy Rangoli Design for Diwali in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Gzhel Pottery Russian Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
- Global InfluencesHow to Create a Gzhel Pottery Russian Pattern in Adobe IllustratorElizaveta Akimova
How to Create a Candy Monster Character in Adobe Illustrator
Create a Bellydance Music Playlist Cover in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Tribal African Inspired Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
How to Draw Vector Peaches Using Gradient Mesh in Adobe Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Draw Vector Peaches Using Gradient Mesh in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
There is nothing sweeter than fresh fruit! And Mehdi Seraoui designed this realistic, yummy masterpiece! Working with the help of this Vector Peaches tutorial from Vladimir Galantsev, Mehdi had fantastic results!
How to Create a Retro Poster With an Astronaut Child in Adobe Illustrator
- Character DesignHow to Create a Retro Poster With an Astronaut Child in Adobe IllustratorNataliya Dolotko
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Make Watercolor Effects in Photoshop Quickly With Actions
How to Use the Wind Blast Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Make Cool Photoshop Text Effects Fast With Actions
How to Create a Wintry Deer Portrait Photo Manipulation in Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Wintry Deer Portrait Photo Manipulation in PhotoshopMelody Nieves
How to Use Photoshop Adjustment Layers to Create a Fantasy Photo Manipulation
- Photo ManipulationHow to Use Photoshop Adjustment Layers to Create a Fantasy Photo ManipulationJenny Le
How to Create a Fur Action Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Fantasy Flaming Deer With Adobe Photoshop
These results are getting even more creative! Nazeef Mohamed tackled this Fantasy Flaming Deer Manipulation from instructor Jenny Le. Instead of creating a flaming hot deer, they created a frozen elk sculpture instead. Brrr! Check it out!
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Design a Glamorous Art Deco Menu in Adobe InDesign
How to Draw a Rose
How to Create an Alice in Wonderland Inspired Afternoon Tea Invite in Adobe InDesign
- Fan ArtHow to Create an Alice in Wonderland Inspired Afternoon Tea Invite in Adobe InDesignGrace Fussell
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post