Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Geometric Flamingo Bird in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Group of International Friends in Adobe Illustrator
- Character DesignHow to Create a Group of International Friends in Adobe IllustratorNataliya Dolotko
Want to make some international friends? Samana Ghimire took on the challenge with this Illustrator International Friends tutorial by Nataliya Dolotko. Try it out to learn incredible Illustrator tips and tricks!
How to Create a Mountain Rescue Unit Badge in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create Mooncake and Dim Sum Icons for Chinese New Year
How to Create a Furry Cheshire Cat Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
Meow! Alice in Wonderland has inspired many creatives throughout time. Lerra Baum took on this super cute Cheshire Cat-Inspired Text Effect from a lesson by Diana Toma. What would you write in furry cat hair?
How to Create Vector Floral Typography in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Saudi City Landmark in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create an Isometric Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
How to Draw a Nature Scene With Dandelions and a Butterfly in Adobe Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Draw a Nature Scene With Dandelions and a Butterfly in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
How to Create a Poltergeist TV Silhouette Scene in Adobe Illustrator
Are you afraid of the dark? If not, try out this amazing Poltergeist TV Silhouette tutorial just like Toothlover. They made a pretty awesome recreation of this Adobe Illustrator tutorial from Sharon Milne.
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Leather Stamp Logo Mockup in Adobe Photoshop
How to Make a Photoshop Action to Create a Stitched Jeans Text Effect
You can easily achieve the look of a stitched jeans text effect with a little patience. Onto Kisworo took on this fun Photoshop Action tutorial from Jan Stverak and ended up with this result. Looking good!
How to Create a Gzhel Pottery Russian Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
- Global InfluencesHow to Create a Gzhel Pottery Russian Pattern in Adobe IllustratorElizaveta Akimova
How to Create a Realistic Neon Light Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create an Editable Animated RGB Glitch Effect in Adobe Photoshop
If you're ever in need of an Animated Glitch Effect, try out this lesson from Mohammad Jeprie. Jorge Alberto Restrepo Fernand was able to get pretty wicked results which pair awesomely with city photography.
How to Create a Quick Sparkling Diamonds Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Sunburst Effect Action in Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Create a Super Simple Infographic Template in Adobe InDesign
How to Draw a Realistic Eye
Create a BBQ Flyer to Celebrate Australia Day in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.