Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Llama Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Use the Blend Tool in CorelDRAW
How to Create Flat Design Headphones in Adobe Illustrator
How to Draw Vector Peaches Using Gradient Mesh in Adobe Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Draw Vector Peaches Using Gradient Mesh in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
How to Create a Golden Camping Trailer in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Tribal African Inspired Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Crystal Formation Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Queen of Hearts Playing Card With Affinity Designer
How to Create a Candy Monster Character in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create Vector Floral Typography in Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Bold Floral Text Effect Quickly in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Surreal Giraffe Photo Manipulation With Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Poster Using the Liquify Tool in Photoshop
How to Add Lights to a Tree With a Photoshop Action
Quick Tip: Create a Crisp Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop
How to Create an Architecture Sketch Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Quick Soft Pastel Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
How to Create a Quick 3D Botanical Letter Effect in Adobe InDesign
Cartoon Fundamentals: How to Draw a Cartoon Face Correctly
Create an Alice in Wonderland Themed iPhone Wallpaper in Pixelmator
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.