Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Wind Rose Compass Symbol Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
- IllustrationHow to Create a Wind Rose Compass Symbol Illustration in Adobe IllustratorAndrei Marius
How to Create Khaleeji Woman Emoji iMessage Stickers in Adobe Illustrator
- Emoticon DesignHow to Create Khaleeji Woman Emoji iMessage Stickers in Adobe IllustratorMiss Chatz*
How to Create a Gzhel Pottery Russian Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
- Global InfluencesHow to Create a Gzhel Pottery Russian Pattern in Adobe IllustratorElizaveta Akimova
How to Create a Cute Gingerbread Man in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Vibrant Day of the Dead Portrait in Adobe Illustrator
- Global InfluencesHow to Create a Vibrant Day of the Dead Portrait in Adobe IllustratorMaria Dimova
How to Create a Summer Vacation Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
Karthik Raj spread the positive vibes of summer with this sweet illustration. Inspired by a Summer Vacation Illustration tutorial from Nataliya Dolotko, Karthik was even able to add a few more anchors.
How to Create a Maneki Neko Lucky Charm in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Cute Cat Character in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Subtle Summer Sunset Textured Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
- SummerHow to Create a Subtle Summer Sunset Textured Illustration in Adobe IllustratorAndrei Stefan
How to Create a Christmas Winter Background Design With Mesh in Adobe Illustrator
- DeconstructionHow to Create a Christmas Winter Background Design With Mesh in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a Haunting Fantasy Digital Art Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Haunting Fantasy Digital Art Photo Manipulation in Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le
How to Create an Enchanted Rose Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create an Enchanted Rose Photo Manipulation in Adobe PhotoshopMelody Nieves
How to Create a Split Image Poster in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a 3D Hologram Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Photo to Pencil Drawing Effect in Photoshop
How to Create a Layered Floral Typography Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Surreal Animal Photo Manipulation With 10 Photos in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Surreal Animal Photo Manipulation With 10 Photos in Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Design a Glamorous Art Deco Menu in Adobe InDesign
Cartoon Fundamentals: The Secrets in Drawing Animals
Create a Super Simple Infographic Template in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post