Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Cartoon Polar Bear Portrait in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create an Oreo-Inspired Icon in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create an Editable Line Chart in Adobe Illustrator
Create a Modern Fantasy Card Design for Eminence: Xander's Tales in Illustrator
- Create a Modern Fantasy Card Design for Eminence: Xander's Tales in IllustratorJonathan Lam05 Sep 2014
How to Create an Eco Bulb and Butterfly Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create an Eco Bulb and Butterfly Illustration in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev21 Sep 2018
How to Design a Virtual Reality Kid Character in Affinity Designer
How to Create a Funny Ice Cream Character in Affinity Designer
How to Create a Tunisian-Inspired Motif in Adobe Illustrator
Create Two Colorful Children's Book Illustrations in Illustrator
How to Create a Vintage Floral Arrangement Painting in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Vintage Floral Arrangement Painting in Adobe IllustratorNataliya Dolotko20 Aug 2014
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create a 3D Golden Cinematic Text Action in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Chalkboard Sign With Chalk Text in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Fantasy Room Scene Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
You can also add extra details to our tutorials to make the results your own. Check out this fabulous Fantasy Room Manipulation from Jasmin Wechselberger. She added a few tiny strings to this tutorial from Jenny Le.
How to Create a Colored Pencil Sketch Effect Action in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create an 80s Neon Horns Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Fantasy Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Cartoon Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
How to Create a 3D Paper Cut-Out Text Effect in Adobe InDesign
How to Draw a Realistic Eye
Cartoon Fundamentals: How to Draw a Cartoon Body
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability, from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr, or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.