Welcome to our monthly feature of fantastic tutorial results created by you, the Envato Tuts+ community!
Every day, visitors like you take the time not only to read our tutorials but also to try them out. This is an assortment of those comment submissions found throughout the Design & Illustration section. Check out this set of results and join in for the next roundup, published next month!
Vector Tutorial Results
Taken from the comments section of your favorite tutorials, these first pieces are an assortment of results created with vector drawing programs. Check out these amazing results!
How to Create a Line Art Based Skateboarder Kit in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Piggy-Bank Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
How to Use Gradient Mesh to Create Strawberries in a Milk Splash in Adobe Illustrator
- Gradient Mesh ToolHow to Use Gradient Mesh to Create Strawberries in a Milk Splash in Adobe IllustratorVladimir Galantsev
How to Create a Set of Organic, Hand-Drawn, Retro Patterns in Adobe Illustrator
- PatternsHow to Create a Set of Organic, Hand-Drawn, Retro Patterns in Adobe IllustratorLaura Keung
How to Weave a Bedouin Sadu Fabric Pattern Using Adobe Illustrator
How to Use Brushes in Adobe Illustrator to Create a Colorful Flamingo
- Illustrator BrushesHow to Use Brushes in Adobe Illustrator to Create a Colorful FlamingoNataliya Dolotko
How to Create Cinderella’s Pumpkin Carriage in Affinity Designer
Don't be afraid to update our tutorials with your own details! Inspired by Yulia Sokolova, Erica Stan played with the color palette of this Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage Illustration for a 3D result. Looks awesome!
How to Create a Cute Illustration of the Janus House Using Adobe Illustrator
Create a Baseball-Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a "BBQ Time" Concept Illustration in Adobe Illustrator
- Flat DesignHow to Create a Mountain Landscape in Flat Style in Adobe IllustratorAliaksei Kruhlenia
Do you love the trend of flat, minimalist illustrations? Deniz used this Flat Mountain Landscape tutorial from Aliaksei Kruhlenia as the base to create a little world of their own. Great work with the background!
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Results
Let's take a look at this next set of results inspired by Adobe Photoshop tutorials published here on Envato Tuts+. Contributions range from photo manipulations to text effects and more! Check out these wicked results below!
How to Create an Abstract Diamond Lens Effect in Photoshop
Quick Tip: Create a Metallic Copper Text Effect Using Layer Styles in Photoshop
- Text EffectsQuick Tip: Create a Metallic Copper Text Effect Using Layer Styles in PhotoshopEnrique Eliçabe
Make an epic text effect like Andy! Get a similar shiny result using this Metallic Copper Text Effect tutorial from Enrique Elicabe. Feel free to try it out on movie titles and more! What would you spell out?
How to Create a Trippy Head Tunnel Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Sketch vs. Camera Effect in Adobe Photoshop
How to Make a 3D Text Effect Action With Layer Styles in Photoshop
How to Create an Awesome Dispersion Action in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create an Abstract Portrait With Rocks and Lava in Adobe Photoshop
Design Tutorial Results
These final pieces are inspired by an assortment of design tutorials that don't quite fit the previous categories. They include everything from print design to drawing and more! Enjoy these beautiful pieces created by the community below!
Create a Thistle Infographic to Celebrate Burns Night in Adobe InDesign
Creative infographics will help you learn a lot about design. Narcisa Didoaca took on this cool Thistle Infographic from Grace Fussell to learn more about Adobe InDesign. What is your favorite design software?
How to Draw a Sugar Skull
Design a Hardback Cover for a Young Adult Fiction Book in Adobe InDesign
How to Be Involved in the Next Showcase
Have you created a piece based on one of our tutorials here in the Design & Illustration section of Envato Tuts+? We're keen for you to share your results with us! Check out the general guidelines below to join in with our community:
- Your artwork should be similar in some way to the tutorial that you followed or that inspired it. The aim of these showcases is to share what readers have created after following the tutorial.
- Comment on the tutorial you used, attaching an image of your result. We're keen on all levels of ability: from beginner to advanced!
- Include a comment about your result, yourself, or your process. We like knowing about you and what you're sharing.
- Share the tutorial when you share that artwork elsewhere on the web. If you've posted your piece on sites like Facebook, Tumblr or Behance, link back to the tutorial so that other users know your source and can join in on the fun.
Thanks to everyone who was highlighted above for sharing your results with the Envato Tuts+ community. We look forward to checking out your brilliant versions of our tutorials in the near future, and welcome users new and old to participate in upcoming showcases.