Vectortuts+ loves Illustration and discovering new talent, so today we are proud to be showcasing Round 1 of the Customized Name Tag Project. The best thing is, you can be a part of it! Find out how to get involved, at the jump.
Customized Name Tag Project, Round 1
The designs are posted in no particular order, but we thought it would be fun to kick things off with a fantastic mechanical name tag. Great work everyone, it’s been fun to see what you've come up with. Thankyou to everyone who participated, the different name tags show just how imaginative you all are, great work!
Submissions are open for one more week! Get your entries in before Monday 20th of February 2012 for a chance to be in Showcase 2, it will be the last project in this theme so get in quick! More information on how to participate is at the end of this post.
"Hi There i am Illustrator Georgie Retzer an i love "steampunked" Things. So also my Name tag. See more at: illustratorg.deviantart.com"
"Future CG Artist and art'repreneur.
check out & be sure to "like" my page www.fb.com/aeobtsfilms"
"My name is Kat HT, I'm 25 and although I have done some graphic work in the past, I'm still very new to all of it. Vectortuts has helped me so much in learning new techniques."
"my name is dhruva , and this is my logo . thanks vectortuts+. dhruvartworks.deviantart.com"
"Hello, my name is Juan. This drawing represents my strong wish to work as a designer."
"Just a small intro for a new community project. It is always a pleasure to take part of your projects. If you would like to see more stuff, please visit: vectopus.blogspot.com"
"I'm a big fan of vector art, thanks to vectortuts for inspiring images and world class tutorials! Welcome to visit my website for more images: sokurenko.com. Have a vivid day!"
How to Get Involved!
How to Make a Vectortuts+ Tag Design:
- Download the Design Template
- Draw your image onto the template, you can be as creative as you like, feel free to alter any or all of the illustration. We want to see creative and fun projects so go crazy!
- Upload your design to the Vectortuts+ Facebook Group with a short description of your style or theme.
- Artwork can be any style or theme as long as it's vector and 100% your own work.
- You don't have to spend hours and hours on your piece, the project's aim is to be fun, fast and individual.
- You may submit more than one design
- When you publish your work on Facebook, please include one or two paragraphs about yourself and/or your work and a link to your website / online portfolio.
- Have Fun!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post