Vectortuts+ loves Illustration and discovering new talent, so today we are proud to be launching a new community project that combines both, the Vectortuts+ 2012 Calendar Design Project. The best thing is, you can be a part of it! Find out how to get involved, at the jump.
Create A 2012 Calendar Design Project
I'm excited to announce that we have a brand new community project launching today. The Vectortuts+ 2012 Calendar Design Project! This project aims to spark your imagination and showcase the work of our extremely talented community. Fire up your imagination and let's get started!
All you need to do for this project is download the design template and customize the 2012 calendar in any style and theme that represents your personal style. Add your work to the Vectortuts+ Facebook Group and share your creation. We will showcase a selection of the entries on our blog.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
How to Get Involved!
Calendar made with Vector Freebie Pack by Designious
How to Make a Vectortuts+ Calendar Design:
- Download the Design Template
- Draw your image onto the template, you can be as creative as you like, feel free to alter any or all of the illustration. We want to see creative and fun projects so go crazy!
- Upload your design to the Vectortuts+ Facebook Group with a short description of your style or theme.
- Artwork can be any style or theme as long as it's vector and 100% your own work.
- You don't have to spend hours and hours on your piece, the project's aim is to be fun, fast and individual.
- You may submit more than one design
- When you publish your work on Facebook, please include one or two paragraphs about yourself and/or your work and a link to your website / online portfolio.
- Have Fun!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post