Facebook is one of our favorite ways to communicate. We have used it successfully for several years to share our favorite content and inspiration. Recently, Psdtuts+ crossed a major milestone on Facebook, our 100,000th like. We are so proud and humbled that so many of you appreciate what we do on Facebook that we have decided to celebrate, as we always do, by giving some things away.
If don't already "like" us on Facebook, please feel free to head over to our page and give us a like. We frequently post content that you won't see here on our site. It's a great way to see what we are inspired by and what some of our favorite artists are working on. In addition, we also encourage you to not only view our content but also to engage with us. Facebook's algorithm works in strange ways, so you may not see our content unless you like, share, or comment on our posts.
What We're Giving Away
To celebrate our 100K like on Facebook, we will be giving away:
- A free copy of Photoshop CS6 Extended to one lucky reader
- 5 x $50 Envato Marketplace Credit Packages
- 10 x One Month Tuts+ Premium Memberships
How to Enter
To enter, all you need to do is fill out the form on the following page.
- To enter, submit your entry using the form above.
- You may only enter once.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Make sure to enter a valid email address so that we can contact you.
- Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM, EST.
- Winners will be contacted within 7 days.
- You will need an Envato Marketplace account to receive $50 credit. You can sign up here.
- Envato staff, contractors, and regular writers (anyone who has contributed two or more articles to the Tuts+ network) are not eligible to enter.
Special thanks to our friends at Adobe for providing a free copy of Photoshop CS6 Extended for this giveaway. You might also consider liking Photoshop on Facebook, as well.
Thanks again and good luck!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post